• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts On Map 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What are some of your thoughts, guys!? :)
I personally love it, though I think I prefer Map 1 and Map 2. This map just seems a little more bland in parts, and the Jungle seems a little bit unfitting.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
for all the hype... i think it sucks...
IT IS WAY TO FRIGGIN BIG....
Not much redstone... or complicated traps.
Map 2 will always be the best map

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
for all the hype... i think it sucks...
IT IS WAY TO FRIGGIN BIG....
Not much redstone... or complicated traps.
Map 2 will always be the best map
Well normally its was gonna be a 120 peeps server so thats the reason its so big..

TheDeviousKitty

Survivor
Reaction score
Yea, it is to big for 24 players. I will love to play it with 119 other players though. I haven't explored much, so I don't know about the traps or puzzles. I do agree about the jungle though. I will prefer to stick with map one and two for the 24 player games, but am willing to use map 3 for 48 and 120.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just played it! Won my first match! :)
At the very end it was a deathwatch with me and a Yoshi. Although I couldn't see him. I couldn't even hit him! :(
But he was the kindest Yoshi I've ever seen, he killed himself with lightning! :D

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
arena i saw that, we all thought you were lying.... or were you? all well. But that server is near impossible to get into, right when it came back up and said 0/24 and i joined, it was already full.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
arena i saw that, we all thought you were lying.... or were you? all well. But that server is near impossible to get into, right when it came back up and said 0/24 and i joined, it was already full.
Nope, wasn't lying, I honestly couldn't see him. I have heard of a few cases of this before, but I thought it was fixed.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some parts are epic, adn some bland.
And there are not enough buildings.

Sunamiami

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the map is great made, but there are to many high structures (the mountains, jungle trees etc...).
I missed the old, ruin-temples with secrets and traps. That would perfectly match the jungle-theme.
Also, it would be nice with more huts in the trees.
Personally, I prefer map 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci