• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on "Downgrading"?

Are you happy with the downgrade?

• Yes, why do you even need to ask.

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No, I wish I could change my vote.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't vote, But I would have voted against it.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I didn't vote, but I would have voted for it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Everyone needs to calm down. What is going to happen and what isn't is not in our hands as players. So let's calm down.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
This may or may not be actually happening. And it's stupid to downgrade after they upgraded;-;
This is happening. That's why the server has been down for last 4 hours.

~Vanth

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
for all the very smart people out there saying "huzuni is in 1.7!!" well, you need to know there are hundreds of 1.8 hacked clients, there are websites releasing them weekly i believe (?), so thats not the problem.
just think about how much better 1.7 pvp is and enjoy it!!!!
^_^
hf on servers!!! (i will now be able to <Snip> hackers, feels good)

ItsBecauseITry

Spectator
Reaction score
This may or may not be actually happening. And it's stupid to downgrade after they upgraded;-;
Okay, so I can immediately tell that you are not the most experienced at pvp, because you don't want 1.7 back. 1.8 is absolutely terrible, and there's a reason why a lot more people play badlion now (1.7). Now because you're a map maker, you probably want 1.8 because of the new blocks, but the truth is; nobody gives a bunnies about them, but a lot of people care about the pvp.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
I am Locking this thread (Sorry Vanth) there is too much arguing and some hate going on etc. so Thread Locked :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci