• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

thoughts about the migrant crisis

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
So you want to send troops in to protect the refugees? This makes no sense. Why would we want to give ISIS easy access to American's.

We need to set up camps in neighboring Islamic countries in order to house them. While that's happening we need to fight ISIS on the ground or use more strategic air strikes like we are doing currently.
This involves giving them a permanent home. 'Only a small number of States take part in UNHCR’s resettlement programme. The United States is the world’s top resettlement country, while Australia, Canada and the Nordic countries also provide a sizeable number of places annually. ' http://www.unhcr.org/en-us/resettlement.html

You should probably read what your source material actually says before you claim that they can set up camps in Syria for the refugees (which is the link you sent me); there is no way they can rebuild Syria without defeating ISIS, which is not going to happen until ground troops are deployed. I outlined my reasons as to why no-one is going to send these ground troops:

-No-one is going to send troops or labourers into the country in case they die

- Safely administering a constant supply of food, water and medicine is extremely difficult, considering ISIS can wage guerilla warefare and will eventually hear about said camps

- It's almost certain that ISIS will expand, killing both Westerners and refugees

First of all, the Syrian "refugees" have done much more damage to society than just crime. They are unable to be properly assimilated into our society.
Nobody is going to assimilate into a country that actively views them as barbaric rapists and terrorists, continuously mocks them with these serious stereotypes and is actively trying to kick them out. Nelson Mandela said 'Reconciliation begins with forgiveness'. Only, 99.5% of these people have not done anything wrong. ISIS kills more Muslim Syrians than any other race of people; they've lost their family and their homes. They haven't wronged the country in any way. Parents are only trying to save their childrens lives and give them a life worth living, whilst you expect them to bow down to your abuse of them and 'assimilate'.

Secondly, I really have no idea what you are talking about. There are plenty of stories about white men molesting children. The only reason the ones from Muslims are so important is because of the way they are committed. They are often more violent and occasionally make excuses that you would never hear a westerner say. For example if you actually read the article, a migrant blamed his molestation of a child on a "sexual emergency". No westerner would say this.
So you acknowledge that not only is the media fair in representation of white and minority offenders (which is a load of bogus), but there are plenty of stories about white peadeophiles too. Yet, you hate muslims more because ‘they’re violent and make excuses a Westerner wouldn’t say’. Any case of peadophilia is violent, and anyone that would commit such a crime is undeniably a horrible human being.

Like you said, if there are plenty of ‘white pedo stories’, then there WILL be cases of extreme brutality performed by whites. But those stories aren’t seen or published. Only Muslim brutalities. And even then, these stories are hand-picked so that people have something to read. You can’t justify anything claimed because not only is it completely subjective (what does more violent mean? Do they grip children harder?), but some journalist and publisher approves these stories so they can buy themselves some Big Macs and coffee and feed themselves. I can’t fathom how you can comfortably say that many whites are pedophiles as well, but hate Muslims because you read ‘more violent stories with weird reasoning’. Mate, question any pedophile as to why they would molest a kid and you will never hear a response that will satisfy you. Regardless of the circumstances, a pedo is a pedo, and you should hate them based on what they have done, not their race; they are just as bad as each other, regardless of what the media is going to give you to read. What do you think a westerner would blame the molestation of a child for? ‘I had urges’. Do you think that’s an acceptable answer then? Give me a break.

Yes and if we let them in, they win as well. Islam is a conquering ideology. The migrants from Islamic countries have a deadly and conquering ideology that they bring with them. Islam is a conquering religion. One of the first things it did as a whole was to expand into an Islamic Empire in the middle ages. We cannot let these people into our western societies, they will destroy social cohesion and cause destruction.
‘Deadly and conquering ideology that they bring with them’. If I recall correctly, Syrian refugees are fleeing from the deadly conquer occurring in their country, not bringing it with them. I’m pretty sure if ISIS just destroyed everything you had, you wouldn’t fly to America and plot to destroy the White House in their honour.

‘Islam is a conquering ideology’. Any religion that exists today is because conquerors gained positions of power and established these religions as law. A native American didn’t just dream up Christianity and tell it to all his friends. Migrants came, and they came with their religion, and they did more than conquer the natives – they butchered them, enslaved them, raped them and regarded them as sub-human. Islam’s main spree of conquering occurred during the Ottoman rule, only they actually displayed kindness to those they conquered. Displaced Christians, Jews and migrants of those religions were allowed to live in the Ottoman borders with their own churches and synagogues although they did have to pay an extra tax. The special ‘jannisary’ force ensured innocents were not raped or abused by common soldiers. There were no cases of slavery whatsoever.

From what I understand, Christianity’s spread was far more violent and destructive than Islam’s, yet you do not seem to have a problem with Christianity. All religions begin with expansion; to disallow Muslims because Islamic history involves ‘conquer’ is not only foolish in its reasoning, but the fact that their conquered cities. Christianity enslaved, raped and dehumanized native Americans in it’s migration, but I suppose that’s alright. Screw Islam right?

So, to keep it simple: Your proposition for a solution of ‘resettling’ refugees in Syria is not going to happen until ISIS is defeated, which looks like may take a long time. In the mean time, these people need somewhere to go, which happens to be nations such as America, Canada, etc.

You’re worried that terrorists are going to be amongst their ranks. The vast vast majority of them are just trying to start a new life, and you’re condemning them all because you’re scared of a bad apple in the bunch. These people are detained in camps for years to verify who they are and if they’re safe to release into the country and let them pursue citizenship; people are trained to detect the ‘bad apples’.

The Paris attacks were done by men FROM France, not refugees. This is a common misconception, however, because all the media proclaimed was ‘Muslim Muslim Muslim’. It’s all anyone knows, re-affirming my point that particular stories are hand-picked just because they serve the purpose of journalism. If there are ‘heaps of stories’ of white pedo’s as there are Muslims, then there is no reason to despise Muslims more – a pedophile is a pedophile. At the end of the day, there is no justification in molesting a child whether you’re a Westerner or a Muslim. It’s a disgusting act, and I don’t see why you think a Westerner would be able to provide a justifiable response to such an act. That is no reason to target Muslims at all – no-one of any race can give a valid response.

You talked about Islam being a ‘conquering religion since the Middle Ages’, and that it cannot be spread. Any one religion begins with conquering; as it so happened, Christianity’s case in the migration to America and the demise of the natives was horrifying. They did more than just conquer. They abused and dehumanized people. The Ottoman expansion was actually controlled and just with Christians and Jews being granted citizenship and care, without the rape of innocents whilst the cities were sacked or the slavery of minorities. Islam had a much more human grasp on conquering, whilst the Christian example I gave was revolting. If you’re argument is that ‘We can’t let Islam spread because it’s been conquering since the Middle Ages’, then you’d better stop the spread of Christianity first, since their history is much more horrifying. Of course, the spread of neither of these religions should be stopped for such a reason. It’s kind of a stupid reason really. If we followed that sort reasoning, then Germany should not have been able to exist after World War 2. Instead, it’s one of the most respected countries in the world.

alienmonster123

Spectator
Reaction score
Look, I think it's obvious that we are at a disagreement and neither of us are willing to change our positions. I'm not really interested in debating you anymore, because I thoroughly believe you are wrong and vice versa.

Thank you for being polite and I really enjoyed discussing with you.
"you are wrong, I'm not going to explain why you are wrong, but you are"

Am I the only one who is seeing this logic here.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
"you are wrong, I'm not going to explain why you are wrong, but you are"

Am I the only one who is seeing this logic here.
He said 'It's obvious we are at a disagreement and neither of us are willing to change our positions'. 'I thoroughly believe you are wrong and vice-versa'.

He clearly did not say that 'he is wrong', only he believed he is wrong. He is not going to explain why he is wrong because he sees no purpose in trying to do so, seeing as he thinks neither is going to change position.

Please read what he said before trying to define it in your own attacking form and make him out to be an idiot. If you don't agree with him, fine. But don't try twist his words.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
He said 'It's obvious we are at a disagreement and neither of us are willing to change our positions'. 'I thoroughly believe you are wrong and vice-versa'.

He clearly did not say that 'he is wrong', only he believed he is wrong. He is not going to explain why he is wrong because he sees no purpose in trying to do so, seeing as he thinks neither is going to change position.

Please read what he said before trying to define it in your own attacking form and make him out to be an idiot. If you don't agree with him, fine. But don't try twist his words.
thank you :)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
It really is under-reported, as you can't report on something well if nobody is charged with anything.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...om-above-ban-them-from-dealing-with-migrants/
The source of that article is a German tabloid. Very reliable source. Top quality. They also only interviewed one person. If all the cops were given this order, you would think that more than one person would be able to confess. No possible faults in this story at all.

Please provide more reliable news sources before making your argument. It just makes it seem very weak.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Liberal media doesn't report it because it doesn't help their campaign.
It shouldn't have to be an issue about liberal vs. conservative. My family has been part of the republican party since as long as I know. It's about caring about people and not letting irrational fear controlling your actions. Humans aren't us and them, it should be we as a collective.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
It shouldn't, but it is. You're also comparing German Politics to American Politics.
That news source was a conservative US based website citing a German tabloid. I don't care about whether or not the source is conservative or liberal, I care that what they cite as their evidence is credible. A tabloid is not credible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci