• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

They Say to Not Judge a Book by it's Cover, So I'm Diving in. (Introduction)

TheElasticTuba

Reaction score
Haven't I seen you on Nexus or something...
I can be found on many servers, however I have not put myself into that community often. I have played there before though. You can find me a lot of places, just look around and I might pop up!

E

Ephiza

I can be found on many servers, however I have not put myself into that community often. I have played there before though. You can find me a lot of places, just look around and I might pop up!
i was thinking of GlassyTuba sorry ;-;

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
A very well written introduction, it's nice to have you here. Don't let a few people ruin your view of this community, it's really nice once you get to its core which I have thankfully recently discovered. Best of luck and of course, have fun!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Jefferson, my name is OhFancy or Fancy for short. I am a sort of well-known forumer, and can be found roaming the AU region occasionally. You seem to know your grammar, that's good! It definitely makes a good impression when someone writes a well-structure and grammatically correct introduction thread.

[Saying that last sentence reminded me of a quote from Will Ferrel, it reads; 'Sometimes, I use big words I don't always fully understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.' ]

Anyway, shoot me or a staff member a PM if you would like any help, I guarantee I will reply as fast as I can.

TheElasticTuba

Reaction score
A very well written introduction, it's nice to have you here. Don't let a few people ruin your view of this community, it's really nice once you get to its core which I have thankfully recently discovered. Best of luck and of course, have fun!
This Is the best introduction thread I have ever seen.
Hey Jefferson, my name is OhFancy or Fancy for short. I am a sort of well-known forumer, and can be found roaming the AU region occasionally. You seem to know your grammar, that's good! It definitely makes a good impression when someone writes a well-structure and grammatically correct introduction thread.

[Saying that last sentence reminded me of a quote from Will Ferrel, it reads; 'Sometimes, I use big words I don't always fully understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.' ]

Anyway, shoot me or a staff member a PM if you would like any help, I guarantee I will reply as fast as I can.
Why thank you all, I just started to write the things that popped up in my mind. I've come to find that when I write with no planning, it turns out better than when I fully plan something out. It's kind of like tests where if you study too much, you'll end up doing worse.

Well anyways, thank you guys. You can assure to see me around!

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
So, I've known this server for a while and I've played on it for a while to but, something hit me recently. I always had this "down-look" sort of thing on the server and, quite frankly, never knew why. So, I've questioned myself, how can I not like something without trying it? You don't truly get to know a Minecraft community, until you've immersed yourself into their forums, so here I am. Let me start with some background.

Hi, my name's Jaxen, Elastic, Tuba, TheElasticTuba, or pretty much along the lines of whatever you decide you wish to call me. In fact, a lot of my friends call me Jefferson, despite nothing I've ever done or had pertains to the name Jefferson.

I'm currently a 15 year old guy. Ah yes, I call this the golden age, because I am old enough to drive, but not old enough to drive alone, meaning my parents can't force me to go get anything for them. It's quite ideal.

I live in the US. More specifically, I live on the East coast... in the southern part. You're thinking that I live in a place to be, Brooklyn, Philadelphia, or NYC, and then I just hit you with "the southern part". It's that feeling of like a progress bar at stopped 99%, you're so close, but not there, and if you aren't there, than it's just like being a 0%.

Yet don't worry. Despite my location, there's more to this shell than a cowboy with a south draw and a piece of grass in his teeth. Or at least... I hope there is.

So here I am, making my debut, spilling out my info onto you.

I'm everywhere I can be, which is why it shocked me, that I took so long to dive into this community. I'm a staff member in one place, a long-gone veteran in another, a high-held noble. However not a crook, nor the despised, not a prisoner, or a bandit. Yet I've found in some places, more often than not, I'm somehow usually the background guy.

Maybe it's due to me just not wanting to open up, being a self-reasoned closed book? Or maybe I'm scared to. It's like that uncomfortable feeling you just get when you've forced yourself to reflect on your past, despite making you realize that you used to be a complete dunce, and that you'll probably still look this way to yourself in 3 years. So if to my mind I'm still a dunce, then I will have place it upon myself to become otherwise.

So here is my debut, my life, my story, the equivalent of a sentence or two. Here I'll start my journey, making allies, friends, stories, and even ends. It'll probably be a weird roller coaster that most people would have to be insane to ride, but what's more fun than that? Oh... You already think I'm insane...? Probably didn't plan this one out too well.

Well, so there's my semi life, intro, debut, thing that I have manage to conjure up. Guess I'll go ahead and attempt to enter this community. See you around!

-TheElasticTuba
(Jaxen, Jefferson, Elastic, Tuba, and many more...)
It's always nice to see such a clean first post.

Welcome to MCGamer!

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome! This first post of yours was a very interesting read, so that's always a good start. If you ever need any assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or another member of staff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci