• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ThePast (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Not needed Mint, this is between Ryan and I and I happened to mention your name not ask you to get into my business, although this is a public thread that does not mean that you come into my business.

Edit: Whatever Ryan, and Steven, I have no idea why you would want to join back because when they left they all talked crap about you and no one try to deny that because you all know it's true.
Can you please stop flaming seriously. I will get a moderator involved.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Not needed Mint, this is between Ryan and I and I happened to mention your name not ask you to get into my business, although this is a public thread that does not mean that you come into my business.

Edit: Whatever Ryan, and Steven, I have no idea why you would want to join back because when they left they all talked crap about you and no one try to deny that because you all know it's true.
If it was between you and me it should have been PMed. You go now. Me no want you near beautiful people like mint

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you please stop flaming seriously. I will get a moderator involved.
Mint..It's never flame until you join. All I said was Steven, Steven, Steven.... HOW IS THAT FLAME? Please do get a moderator as I am doing nothing wrong on this thread. I Also do not get why you are teaming with him Ryan just to make me mad, this is exactly why I left is because all burritoz did was try to make me mad. I would expect you to be more mature. If you want me gone then do not quote or reply to my post.

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Steven, Steven, Steven...
Why do you all of a sudden hate me? Maybe I want to give clans another chance, and I also remember you putting on your skype status saying Clans are gay, and also someone not to be named told me that you said to him you were done with clans.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Mint..It's never flame until you join. All I said was Steven, Steven, Steven.... HOW IS THAT FLAME? Please do get a moderator as I am doing nothing wrong on this thread. I Also do not get why you are teaming with him Ryan just to make me mad, this is exactly why I left is because all burritoz did was try to make me mad. I would expect you to be more mature. If you want me gone then do not quote or reply to my post.
And please, you got mad when your mom brought you the wrong flavor of ice cream

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok since cozzy doesn't want me in I guess I shall not apply and I kind of believe him on the fact you all were talking crap about me but if I ever change my mind I will certainly come back :) Well good luck! Cheerleader please?

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok since cozzy doesn't want me in I guess I shall not apply and I kind of believe him on the fact you all were talking crap about me but if I ever change my mind I will certainly come back :) Well good luck! Cheerleader please?
Cozzy isn't in the clan, don't believe him on anything he says.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you all of a sudden hate me? Maybe I want to give clans another chance, and I also remember you putting on your skype status saying Clans are gay, and also someone not to be named told me that you said to him you were done with clans.
I never said I didn't want you in.

Edit: I don't hate you, and next time don't send me a 5 page long life story about you're tired of me. Next time just remove me because I'm tired of you always being so dramatic about hings.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Cozzy isn't in the clan, don't believe him on anything he says.
I also never said I didn't want him in, all I said was that he was being hypocritical because of what he said. That's all, so stop making a big deal out of this, mah gawd.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also never said I didn't want him in, all I said was that he was being hypocritical because of what he said. That's all, so stop making a big deal out of this, mah gawd.
Cozzy, leave this thread now. All your starting is flame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci