• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ThePast (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emaN2607

Tribute
Reaction score
lol cozzy, that made my day, kids i was skype team with h8ted u xD, so we gg 10ed #steamrolled u off spawn

emaN2607

Tribute
Reaction score
sertified i feel if, actually i know if u had been in the clan scrim we would have done a lot better. since u werent there we lacked leadership and some skill, ur a very talented player sertified

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
lol cozzy, that made my day, kids i was skype team with h8ted u xD, so we gg 10ed #steamrolled u off spawn
I've seen only 3 posts for you and I find you annoying as well as immature. Before they do I'd like to ask you personally to leave this thread and leave them alone.

emaN2607

Tribute
Reaction score
I've seen only 3 posts for you and I find you annoying as well as immature. Before they do I'd like to ask you personally to leave this thread and leave them alone.
u scare me, ok i will never ever tlk on this page again after this comment

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Seeing as you're not in this clan either and I find you annoying can you leave? :p

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Juan v Juan me for reals? And yah, I know, Scrap hates me because I blocked him on Skype because one time I raged and he endlessly laughed and kept joking about it.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Seeing as you're not in this clan either and I find you annoying can you leave? :p
You're not in the clan either, posting this shows how immature you are. You start flames everywhere, including here you might want to think before you post next time.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're not in the clan either, posting this shows how immature you are. You start flames everywhere, including here you might want to think before you post next time.
Juan v Juan me for reals? And yah, I know, Scrap hates me because I blocked him on Skype because one time I raged and he endlessly laughed and kept joking about it.
u scare me, ok i will never ever tlk on this page again after this comment
All of you, please stop flaming on our thread.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
I know i'm not in the clan either, did you not read my post? I said "You're not in the clan EITHER" meaning as we're both not in. Also, I'm not starting a flame, also thanks Shake for stopping this. No more posts will come from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci