• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
Accepted as trial, since Catie know you, you have a good chance of being fully initiated in the Bandits.
Do you know when my application will be reviewed? I talked to Barca earlier, and he said he would, but I haven't seen the review yet

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you know when my application will be reviewed? I talked to Barca earlier, and he said he would, but I haven't seen the review yet
You are now trial, I will make an attempt to watch you play a few games to make the final ruling, what is the servers you usually play on? ex 1-10 11-20 21-30 etc.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
MJM239's #TheBandits Application:

Wins: I currently have 289 victories, all of which have been from US servers.

Have you teamed with any members in the clan before?: Looking at the roster, I have teamed with both XeroStyle and Piranga on multiple occasions, and have been in many games with Jefeperro.

What's your US Rank?: I am currently ranked 292nd on the leaderboards.

Have you ever played with me before?: I have not played with you Barcelona, but I've seen you around on the forums! :D

What's your IGN?: MJM239.

TeamSpeak: I do not have a TeamSpeak, because I unfortunately do not have a mic for TeamSpeak. I do have a Skype though, and if you want to add me, my account name is MTM239.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join the Bandits because I feel like I can make an excellent contribution to the clan both in game and out, and this is a clan that I feel I would have a lot of fun being a part in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci