• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Okay, sorry that I haven't been on in a while... Please apply for the roster...
Here it is..
1: why do you want to be in the clan battle.
2: Why do you believe you are qualified to be in the battle.

I will then choose you off of this...

PwnagePancake

Tribute
Reaction score
1: why do you want to be in the clan battle. I want to lead my clan to victory.
2: Why do you believe you are qualified to be in the battle. I know some very good tactics for many maps. I think my skill can make a difference in this battle

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
1: why do you want to be in the clan battle. I want to lead my clan to victory.
2: Why do you believe you are qualified to be in the battle. I know some very good tactics for many maps. I think my skill can make a difference in this battle
Accepted. Congrats on the first person for the rooster...

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
1: why do you want to be in the clan battle. Because I barely on roster for them and last time i was ina battle for #TheBandits I killed Ifanyo
2: Why do you believe you are qualified to be in the battle. Because i just got my 70th win (not that much) and i believe I can bring my clan to victory!

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
1: why do you want to be in the clan battle. Because I barely on roster for them and last time i was ina battle for #TheBandits I killed Ifanyo
2: Why do you believe you are qualified to be in the battle. Because i just got my 70th win (not that much) and i believe I can bring my clan to victory!
Accepted...

piranga

Diamond
Reaction score
1: why do you want to be in the clan battle. I Wan't to help my #TheBandits win and I have not been in a clan battle yet well in this clan.
2: Why do you believe you are qualified to be in the battle. Because I have been trying to get better at pvp so I think I can help in the clan battle.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
1: why do you want to be in the clan battle. I Wan't to help my #TheBandits win and I have not been in a clan battle yet well in this clan.
2: Why do you believe you are qualified to be in the battle. Because I have been trying to get better at pvp so I think I can help in the clan battle.
Accepted.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, sorry that I haven't been on in a while... Please apply for the roster...
Here it is..
1: why do you want to be in the clan battle.
2: Why do you believe you are qualified to be in the battle.

I will then choose you off of this...
1. Because i missed the last one and i can play now
2. Because i think im one of the best players in the clan (at least jefe thinks im good)

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
1: why do you want to be in the clan battle. The other one was messed up and I have never been in an organized clan battle.
2: Why do you believe you are qualified to be in the battle. 276 wins, nuff said

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
Why: This clan is awesome and I have been getting better and better at PvP, also I am making changes to my laptop and it's minecraft settings so it runs smoother
Qualified: Because Barcelone needs me to give him burritos if Jefe isn't there: Nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci