• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Here is the Rooster for the May 4th battle. I was talking to Jefe and Aincrad and we picked who we would think would be the best for this battle do to it being our first battle and also doing research on the clan we are battling.

Here it is. I was playing with Aincrad and Grant yesterday on ROXBOT and had a lot of fun. We were there for about 30 minutes. We played a lot and practiced. I can say I improved and would like atleast the roster to try to practice with the clan on roblox over skype. This Saturday the 27th will be an all day Training session. I will be there at 4AM PST. Sorry for the early timing but the time fdifference is hard. Pm me if you can make the training session. So here is the roster.
Barcelonajay
Smashmaster731
Jefeperro
Aincrad22
Oper
Salamancer101
Korrenian
OMGjustin

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
Barcelonajay can you pls move me up on the roster!

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score

My suggestion for a 8 man clan battle list would be
Barcelonajay
Smashmaster731
Jefeperro
Korrenian
YoyoFrotto
WaterBoy004
OMGJustin
Endthebean
That being said I haven't seen many ppl in the caln fight or play mcsg.....
It is your call barcelona... but I think we should at least let ppl battle for the top 8 spots in the clan battle... so that we have a strong 8 man team
YOYOFrotto
Korrenian
Endthebean
OMGJustin (needs to be added
(these 4^^^^^ kill me just about eveytime)
Jefeperro
BarcelonaJay
We should battle the people listed below to see if they can kill us... if they can beat us 5 times or more out of 10 on roxbot then they should make the rooster and we should take ourselves off.
WaterBOY0004 (needs to be added)
Smashmaster
Aincrad
VuzedOper
Salamancer
Cadbane
Cbagz
Iamamazing
Unfortunately we have too many ppl...
I wish we could enter two teams into the clan wars but we cant...
I'd like to take the best 8 ppl into it, even if that means me sitting out so that we can win.
Let me know what you all think.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Here is the Rooster for the May 4th battle. I was talking to Jefe and Aincrad and we picked who we would think would be the best for this battle do to it being our first battle and also doing research on the clan we are battling.

Here it is. I was playing with Aincrad and Grant yesterday on ROXBOT and had a lot of fun. We were there for about 30 minutes. We played a lot and practiced. I can say I improved and would like atleast the roster to try to practice with the clan on roblox over skype. This Saturday the 27th will be an all day Training session. I will be there at 4AM PST. Sorry for the early timing but the time fdifference is hard. Pm me if you can make the training session. So here is the roster.
Barcelonajay
Smashmaster731
Jefeperro
Aincrad22
Oper
Salamancer101
Korrenian
OMGjustin
Give yoyofrotto, endthebean to battle for a spot on the roster... maybe fight each person on the roster 10 times to see who they can beat.... Because they can both kill me everytime.... I'd give up my spot for them

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Give yoyofrotto, endthebean to battle for a spot on the roster... maybe fight each person on the roster 10 times to see who they can beat.... Because they can both kill me everytime.... I'd give up my spot for them
But, Yoyo is not in the clan. he left quite along time ago. Jefe are you really willing to give your spot up for bean?

Aincrad22

Tribute
Reaction score
I trust jefeperro's judgement. even though jefeperro and yoyofrotto kept teaming on me on that one day in Roxbot, I could pretty much tell I was lacking vs. you two. I do play a little MCSG, but I usually do not see any of the members (I'm thinking time-zone difference PST vs. whatever time-zone you all have).

Anyways do what you all need to do. jefeperro, you should definitely play in the clan wars. 1v1 in roxbot is definitely different from a MCSG game.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Barcelonajay
Smashmaster731
Jefeperro
Aincrad22
Oper
Salamancer101
Korrenian
OMGjustin
Hey, I'm not sure if I can make it. I work full time and my schedule is very needy. I'll let you know if I can make it on the 4th.

Thank you for the accept!!!

NoHateJustMine

Experienced
Reaction score
1.You need 120+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 120): 210.

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Of course.

3.Whats your US rank?: 458.

4.Have you ever played with me before?: Yes.

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): 69Mine69

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) Yes.

6.Why do you want to join? Secret :3

7.Age?: 69

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not sure if I can make it. I work full time and my schedule is very needy. I'll let you know if I can make it on the 4th.

Thank you for the accept!!!
Np. Hope you can make it! Just try to let us know as soon as possible. Add me on Skype at Barcelonajay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci