• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrKorrenian

I'm not sure your time to my time, but I'll get on Roxbot when i'm avalible.

M

MrKorrenian

Here is the Rooster for the May 4th battle. I was talking to Jefe and Aincrad and we picked who we would think would be the best for this battle do to it being our first battle and also doing research on the clan we are battling.

Here it is. I was playing with Aincrad and Grant yesterday on ROXBOT and had a lot of fun. We were there for about 30 minutes. We played a lot and practiced. I can say I improved and would like atleast the roster to try to practice with the clan on roblox over skype. This Saturday the 27th will be an all day Training session. I will be there at 4AM PST. Sorry for the early timing but the time fdifference is hard. Pm me if you can make the training session. So here is the roster.
Barcelonajay
Smashmaster731
Jefeperro
Aincrad22
Oper
Salamancer101
Korrenian
Vuzed
So it's a 8v8 game?

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.You need 120+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 120): yep.

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: jefeperro and Korennian both MCSG and the Survival server.

3.Whats your US rank?: Used to be top 3, now I'm low, like 220 wins or something.

4.Have you ever played with me before?: Not yet!

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): OMGjustin

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) of course

6.Why do you want to join? Because I need a good welcoming-back clan to chill with, and there's not a single person I dislike on the roster (unlike every other clan I see). Also, Bandits is a pretty B.A. name.

7.Age?: 19

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
accept OMGJUSTIN NOW and add him to the rooster...
He is probabaly one of the top 3 ppl to ever play on mcsg

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
since when is iamamazing in the bandits?
I've played with him numerous times and he always tries to backstab me.... fails and i kill him..
With some training he could be an expert bandit but right now I don't think he is good enough to be in the top 8... although with some training he has potential to far exceed my backstabbing abilities...
The force is strong in this one.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
1.You need 120+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 120): yep.

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: jefeperro and Korennian both MCSG and the Survival server.

3.Whats your US rank?: Used to be top 3, now I'm low, like 220 wins or something.

4.Have you ever played with me before?: Not yet!

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): OMGjustin

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) of course

6.Why do you want to join? Because I need a good welcoming-back clan to chill with, and there's not a single person I dislike on the roster (unlike every other clan I see). Also, Bandits is a pretty B.A. name.

7.Age?: 19
Accepted. Rank Master Bandit! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci