• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username?: JCagg_
Age?: 13
Wins?: 726
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it): JCagg
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?: I know Zeno and Gumby, and I have been friends with Ouch for a while.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan?: Every day for 2+ hours.
What clans have you been in previously?: Oblivion, Organization, Brotherhood, Organizationv2, Organizationv3
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?: My strengths are quick flint and steel attacks, sword combos and strafing, and short range bow shots. My weaknesses are long range bow shots, fighting while on fire, and the fishing rod.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?: Taking on a team of 10 full iron guys, one by one. Also, I have had to deal with every clan I've ever been in disbanding, which is tough.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?: Yes, more than life itself.
Hes a hawty, all thats needed to be said.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?: I know Zeno and Gumby, and I have been friends with Ouch for a while.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan?: Every day for 2+ hours.
What clans have you been in previously?: Oblivion, Organization, Brotherhood, Organizationv2, Organizationv3
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?: My strengths are quick flint and steel attacks, sword combos and strafing, and short range bow shots. My weaknesses are long range bow shots, fighting while on fire, and the fishing rod.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?: Taking on a team of 10 full iron guys, one by one. Also, I have had to deal with every clan I've ever been in disbanding, which is tough.
Hawt.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey little boys and girls. Lets do something fun just for the lols (And to bump this thread :)) I will delete if you don't like.
Best Swordsman:
https://www.addpoll.com/Math_Magician/poll/221163
Best Bowman:
https://www.addpoll.com/Math_Magician/poll/221164

I will do more later if you guys like, putting everyone's name on takes a long time.
The winner for best swordsman is a tie between *Drumroll* Justlthelworst, and XxDA_MAKERxX.
The winner for best bowman is *Drumroll* Math_Magician7 (Whoever that nub is)

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
If you love puppies more than life itself then there is a problem. If you were to choose puppies over life you wouldn't have a life. Therefore you cannot love puppies because you have no life. Life is full of puppies, so you should embrace life.............lol jk

Reaction score
Accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype over the next week, your interview will be held at the end of that time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci