• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Chris_Bro1998
Age?16
Wins?248
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) chris.g.bro
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Alot before especially Rob :)
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Um about 24/7 on weekends and cant play on weekdays[School]
What clans have you been in previously? The CyanVolts Versions 1-3 The Organization Versions 1-3 and The Forgotten
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Im an all-around PVPer and my only weakness's is really teams and hackers.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Probably a 9 man team and winning with 4 hearts :)
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I have 5 dogs so ya :)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Blazerboy123
Age? 14
Wins? 208
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) I will pm it if I am accepted.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Well, not very much I guess.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I'm very dedicated to my clan, at LEAST 4 days out of the week
What clans have you been in previously? Organization v3, United.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm pretty good with a bow, I'm OK with FnS, I am a little less then decent against teams.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Getting good enough so that people can recognize me, getting well-known.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? u no it

I really enjoy clans because I love to meet people. Now that Orgy disbanded, I have no one. Please, give me a chance.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Age? 14
Wins? 208
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Well, not very much I guess.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I'm very dedicated to my clan, at LEAST 4 days out of the week
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm pretty good with a bow, I'm OK with FnS, I am a little less then decent against teams.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Getting good enough so that people can recognize me, getting well-known.

I really enjoy clans because I love to meet people. Now that Orgy disbanded, I have no one. Please, give me a chance.
Age?16
Wins?248
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Alot before especially Rob :)
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Um about 24/7 on weekends and cant play on weekdays[School]
What clans have you been in previously? The CyanVolts Versions 1-3 The Organization Versions 1-3 and The Forgotten
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Im an all-around PVPer and my only weakness's is really teams and hackers.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Probably a 9 man team and winning with 4 hearts :)
2 apps in 8 minutes. ggnore.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Age?16
Wins?248
Accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype over the next week, your interview will be held at the end of that time period.
Age? 14
Wins? 208

Application Pending. Please try to be active on our TS while we decide whether or not to accept you.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype over the next week, your interview will be held at the end of that time period.

Application Pending. Please try to be active on our TS while we decide whether or not to accept you.
I can be active tomorrow, since it is a school night tonight and I have to go to bed. That's ok, right?

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Edog786
Age? 12
Wins? 1671
Do you have a microphone? X12's
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) edog786 but you have me on Skype
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I've been a member in your previous clan; The Rebels
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Whenever you want me to #NoLyfe
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Of course <3
edog are you seriously 12. if so daym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci