• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waleed

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Awesomeboy5
Age? 13
Wins? 103
Do you have a microphone? Of course
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Hmh
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) waleederszac
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Every time I see them
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? A buch
What clans have you been in previously? royals
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strength: Bows Weakness: Flint and steal
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Ummm achieving 100 wins but thats not alot
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I have 5 :)

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? TheManeEvent
Age? 13
Wins? 159. I know that is not nearly the required amount, but I believe that I can still be a good addition. Why? Because I will strive to make sure that I can prove my worth to this clan. I will be passionate about showing all of you Titans members/officers/and leaders that I'm not just a waste of roster space. That I can actually be a good member of this clan. I will be determined, devoted, and will work hard to make sure that you guys think that. I know that at the moment, you're probably thinking that I am just gonna be a waste of time. I ask you to just give me a chance. A chance to prove to you that I can be a great member of this clan. A chance to prove to you, that I'm not just another noob who thinks he's hot stuff. A chance to prove to you, that I should be in this clan.
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both. If I get accepted, I promise to be active on the teamspeak.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) cm0607200 (Those are zeroes)
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? JustlTheWorst, OuchTheSchauzer, Yahcookie, andrewn12, TicTacAwesomeXD
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I can devote 3-4 hours a day during the week days and week ends.
What clans have you been in previously? Brotherhood/Element
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'd have to say my best PvP strength is Flint and Steel and strafing. I don't want to sound arrogant or cocky, but I've taken down numerous teams with this combination. I also consider myself being fairly decent with a bow. Whenever I see a team of 3+ I always feel more comfortable on water as I believe myself to be pretty good at water fights. My weaknesses would be fighting on rocky terrain, bow battles with someone that's good with a bow, and fighting whilst lit on fire.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being humiliated and ridiculed by my peers. I know this isn't a very big challenge, but I've already been bullied enough in real life, to be moderately sensitive on the internet. I've tried my best to ignore them and keep moving forward. Every time this happens, I kindly ask that person why is it they consider me bad, and I try to improve upon what they said makes me bad. I've matured enough to the point where I can bear it and just not care.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I love ALL of the puppies.
I know it's a long shot of me being accepted, but I ask you to at least consider my application. Thank you.
Amazing application. Just... amazing.

Scrubin

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? RoarinTRex
Age? 13
Wins? Like 1 (hoping to improve. Only been on this for a few months.)
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Just Skype.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) roarytrex
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Often?
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? A lot.
What clans have you been in previously? None.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? 1v1 1v2
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Bows and my schedule.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? YESH <3!!!!

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Age? 13
I'm in no position to accept or deny applications, but I honestly doubt you'll be accepted as I've never seen you on the teamspeak.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Age? 13
Denied, lack of wins.

If you wish to reapply in a while I would suggest that you do a couple of things. First I would suggest that you download teamspeak, get on our teamspeak server and play with our members. Without doing this you have practically no chance at getting accepted, regardless of your skill or experience. Secondly, I suggest that you wait until you get at least about 150 wins, that is about the amount that exceptions will be made at, unlikely any lower. Lastly I suggest that you get to know me, Ouch and Zeno as we deal with most of the clan business.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message. If you wish to talk to any of us on a microphone, you are going to have to download teamspeak.

Scrubin

Tribute
Reaction score
Denied, lack of wins.

If you wish to reapply in a while I would suggest that you do a couple of things. First I would suggest that you download teamspeak, get on our teamspeak server and play with our members. Without doing this you have practically no chance at getting accepted, regardless of your skill or experience. Secondly, I suggest that you wait until you get at least about 150 wins, that is about the amount that exceptions will be made at, unlikely any lower. Lastly I suggest that you get to know me, Ouch and Zeno as we deal with most of the clan business.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message. If you wish to talk to any of us on a microphone, you are going to have to download teamspeak.
K no problem. I'll just try later of join another guild.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Edog786
Age? 12
Wins? 1939
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) You have me. <3
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? A lot :D
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 69 hours.
What clans have you been in previously? Titans Rebels Forgotten
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Your mom HAHAHAHAHA
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Winning :(
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Maybe...

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Edog786
Age? 12
Wins? 1939
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) You have me. <3
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? A lot :D
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 69 hours.
What clans have you been in previously? Titans Rebels Forgotten
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Your mom HAHAHAHAHA
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Winning :(
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Maybe...
Accepted! Welcome back Edawg.
Minecraft Username? TheManeEvent
Age? 13
Wins? 159. I know that is not nearly the required amount, but I believe that I can still be a good addition. Why? Because I will strive to make sure that I can prove my worth to this clan. I will be passionate about showing all of you Titans members/officers/and leaders that I'm not just a waste of roster space. That I can actually be a good member of this clan. I will be determined, devoted, and will work hard to make sure that you guys think that. I know that at the moment, you're probably thinking that I am just gonna be a waste of time. I ask you to just give me a chance. A chance to prove to you that I can be a great member of this clan. A chance to prove to you, that I'm not just another noob who thinks he's hot stuff. A chance to prove to you, that I should be in this clan.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both. If I get accepted, I promise to be active on the teamspeak.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) cm0607200 (Those are zeroes)
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? JustlTheWorst, OuchTheSchauzer, Yahcookie, andrewn12, TicTacAwesomeXD
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I can devote 3-4 hours a day during the week days and week ends.
What clans have you been in previously? Brotherhood/Element
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'd have to say my best PvP strength is Flint and Steel and strafing. I don't want to sound arrogant or cocky, but I've taken down numerous teams with this combination. I also consider myself being fairly decent with a bow. Whenever I see a team of 3+ I always feel more comfortable on water as I believe myself to be pretty good at water fights. My weaknesses would be fighting on rocky terrain, bow battles with someone that's good with a bow, and fighting whilst lit on fire.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being humiliated and ridiculed by my peers. I know this isn't a very big challenge, but I've already been bullied enough in real life, to be moderately sensitive on the internet. I've tried my best to ignore them and keep moving forward. Every time this happens, I kindly ask that person why is it they consider me bad, and I try to improve upon what they said makes me bad. I've matured enough to the point where I can bear it and just not care.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I love ALL of the puppies.
I know it's a long shot of me being accepted, but I ask you to at least consider my application. Thank you.
Accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype over the next week, as your interview will be held at the end of that time span.
No-lifer. Huehehehe...
Would you please take your off topic comments elsewhere? Thanks.
And while you're at it, why don't you just delete that post altogether.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci