• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
1.Minecraft Username: EyeHasNoIdea(KLUTZNCUTZ)
2.Age: 14
3.Wins: 615 on both accounts.
4.Do you have a microphone: Yeah, but I mute it alot because people usually don't like to hear my dad playing Zombies or shouting at the TV when his favorite football team loses.
5.Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype: Yeah, I got both.
6.Skype Name: isagani93
7.How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I played a game with Prosaur once, and I killed him in deathmatch, but in his defence it was a laggy battle. I've been beaten, and bruised by SniperSnakez, yahcookie, and Edog many times. Me and oppippo go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. I've played against ChrisComedies numerous times on Roxbot, and beat him sometimes. If I missed anyone else I'm sowwy :(
8.How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan: Ummmmmmm... I totally have been on the TeamSpeak before. It's not like I'm going on it right after I post this because I've never been on it. All jokes aside I intend to play with the clan as much as I can. It will be difficult because I'm an IB student.
9.What clans have you been in previously: I was in the Forgotten for a bit, and then I was the leader of The Outcast which I recently disbanded because of many issues.
10.What are your PvP strengths: The art of Annoyance, parkour, ice fights, and strategics.
11.What are you PvP weaknesses: Teams of 3 or more, water fights, and fighting under pressure.
12.What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Well, I won the 120 server the other day. It was pretty brutal.
13.DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? HECK YEAH MAN I GOT LIKE A LABRADOODLE AND A WEANER DOG AND ERRYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR ASKING

Note: If I no get in clan-cheerleader plez I fan
That

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
1.Minecraft Username: EyeHasNoIdea(KLUTZNCUTZ)
2.Age: 14
3.Wins: 615 on both accounts.
4.Do you have a microphone: Yeah, but I mute it alot because people usually don't like to hear my dad playing Zombies or shouting at the TV when his favorite football team loses.
5.Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype: Yeah, I got both.
6.Skype Name: isagani93
7.How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I played a game with Prosaur once, and I killed him in deathmatch, but in his defence it was a laggy battle. I've been beaten, and bruised by SniperSnakez, yahcookie, and Edog many times. Me and oppippo go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. I've played against ChrisComedies numerous times on Roxbot, and beat him sometimes. If I missed anyone else I'm sowwy :(
8.How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan: Ummmmmmm... I totally have been on the TeamSpeak before. It's not like I'm going on it right after I post this because I've never been on it. All jokes aside I intend to play with the clan as much as I can. It will be difficult because I'm an IB student.
9.What clans have you been in previously: I was in the Forgotten for a bit, and then I was the leader of The Outcast which I recently disbanded because of many issues.
10.What are your PvP strengths: The art of Annoyance, parkour, ice fights, and strategics.
11.What are you PvP weaknesses: Teams of 3 or more, water fights, and fighting under pressure.
12.What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Well, I won the 120 server the other day. It was pretty brutal.
13.DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? HECK YEAH MAN I GOT LIKE A LABRADOODLE AND A WEANER DOG AND ERRYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR ASKING

Note: If I no get in clan-cheerleader plez I fan
Application accepted! Please be active on TS and Skype over the next week, as your interview will be held sometime within that timeframe.

Fatbuthead275

Diamond
Reaction score
Application Denied. Not enough wins.

Application Denied. Lack of dedication and maturity.

Denied, not enough wins.

Application Pending. Please try to be active on TS while we consider your application.
k thanks and ill try but ik super busy with school . ill definatley do it in free time

Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username? a13x9
Age? 15.
Wins? 141. I realize this is significantly low but i do compensate the lack of wins for having a good time and uplifting others.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes.
Skype Name? afraser13
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have teamed with ScrewYouGumby2, OuchTheSchauzer, SniperSnakez, JustlThelWorst, Johan1555, CookieBunns and ButterBaller. I have also teamed with many of the cheerleaders. I know this is not considered part of the clan however if it helps, I would say i have teamed with about 80% of the cheerleaders.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I can contribute a lot of time to this clan. I find playing MCSG solo is not as fun as playing with a group of friends.
What clans have you been in previously? I have been in The Empire, The Rebels and The Resistance which i have lead myself.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My PvP strengths are making quick decisions, escaping tight situations, placing the flint&Steel in crucial areas, great aim with a bow from far length and i can quickly grab important items from corn chests before anyone else. My PvP weaknesses are having good chests routes and water fights and ice fights however I try to avoid these situations to stay at an advantage.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? I would have to say my greatest challenge is leading my own clan. I started a clan called "The Resistance". I was head leader in the clan and thought having all my friends in the clan would be easy and fun, however i did not expect to have such a hard time. Problems rose stressing me and making other leave the clan. From the whole experience, i have to say i respect you for running not just The Titans but The Rebels. It is a hard task to accomplish and you succeeded.

DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Yesssirr. Who doesn't? ;)

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Application:
Age? 15.
Wins? 141. I realize this is significantly low but i do compensate the lack of wins for having a good time and uplifting others.
Skype Name? afraser13
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have teamed with ScrewYouGumby2, OuchTheSchauzer, SniperSnakez, JustlThelWorst, Johan1555, CookieBunns and ButterBaller. I have also teamed with many of the cheerleaders. I know this is not considered part of the clan however if it helps, I would say i have teamed with about 80% of the cheerleaders.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I can contribute a lot of time to this clan. I find playing MCSG solo is not as fun as playing with a group of friends.
What clans have you been in previously? I have been in The Empire, The Rebels and The Resistance which i have lead myself.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My PvP strengths are making quick decisions, escaping tight situations, placing the flint&Steel in crucial areas, great aim with a bow from far length and i can quickly grab important items from corn chests before anyone else. My PvP weaknesses are having good chests routes and water fights and ice fights however I try to avoid these situations to stay at an advantage.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? I would have to say my greatest challenge is leading my own clan. I started a clan called "The Resistance". I was head leader in the clan and thought having all my friends in the clan would be easy and fun, however i did not expect to have such a hard time. Problems rose stressing me and making other leave the clan. From the whole experience, i have to say i respect you for running not just The Titans but The Rebels. It is a hard task to accomplish and you succeeded.

yes. Just yes. Zeno, this guy is really cool, he can prove it to you on TS. I hope you get accepted ;). GL

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Application:
Age? 15.
Skype Name? afraser13

This is one of the best applications I have ever seen.

Reaction score
Application:
Age? 15.
Skype Name? afraser13

ur bad :c

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? TheManeEvent
Age? 13
Wins? 159. I know that is not nearly the required amount, but I believe that I can still be a good addition. Why? Because I will strive to make sure that I can prove my worth to this clan. I will be passionate about showing all of you Titans members/officers/and leaders that I'm not just a waste of roster space. That I can actually be a good member of this clan. I will be determined, devoted, and will work hard to make sure that you guys think that. I know that at the moment, you're probably thinking that I am just gonna be a waste of time. I ask you to just give me a chance. A chance to prove to you that I can be a great member of this clan. A chance to prove to you, that I'm not just another noob who thinks he's hot stuff. A chance to prove to you, that I should be in this clan.
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both. If I get accepted, I promise to be active on the teamspeak.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) cm0607200 (Those are zeroes)
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? JustlTheWorst, OuchTheSchauzer, Yahcookie, andrewn12, TicTacAwesomeXD
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I can devote 3-4 hours a day during the week days and week ends.
What clans have you been in previously? Brotherhood/Element
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'd have to say my best PvP strength is Flint and Steel and strafing. I don't want to sound arrogant or cocky, but I've taken down numerous teams with this combination. I also consider myself being fairly decent with a bow. Whenever I see a team of 3+ I always feel more comfortable on water as I believe myself to be pretty good at water fights. My weaknesses would be fighting on rocky terrain, bow battles with someone that's good with a bow, and fighting whilst lit on fire.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being humiliated and ridiculed by my peers. I know this isn't a very big challenge, but I've already been bullied enough in real life, to be moderately sensitive on the internet. I've tried my best to ignore them and keep moving forward. Every time this happens, I kindly ask that person why is it they consider me bad, and I try to improve upon what they said makes me bad. I've matured enough to the point where I can bear it and just not care.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I love ALL of the puppies.
I know it's a long shot of me being accepted, but I ask you to at least consider my application. Thank you.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Age? 13
Wins? 159. I know that is not nearly the required amount, but I believe that I can still be a good addition. Why? Because I will strive to make sure that I can prove my worth to this clan. I will be passionate about showing all of you Titans members/officers/and leaders that I'm not just a waste of roster space. That I can actually be a good member of this clan. I will be determined, devoted, and will work hard to make sure that you guys think that. I know that at the moment, you're probably thinking that I am just gonna be a waste of time. I ask you to just give me a chance. A chance to prove to you that I can be a great member of this clan. A chance to prove to you, that I'm not just another noob who thinks he's hot stuff. A chance to prove to you, that I should be in this clan.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both. If I get accepted, I promise to be active on the teamspeak.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? JustlTheWorst, OuchTheSchauzer, Yahcookie, andrewn12, TicTacAwesomeXD
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I can devote 3-4 hours a day during the week days and week ends.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'd have to say my best PvP strength is Flint and Steel and strafing. I don't want to sound arrogant or cocky, but I've taken down numerous teams with this combination. I also consider myself being fairly decent with a bow. Whenever I see a team of 3+ I always feel more comfortable on water as I believe myself to be pretty good at water fights. My weaknesses would be fighting on rocky terrain, bow battles with someone that's good with a bow, and fighting whilst lit on fire.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being humiliated and ridiculed by my peers. I know this isn't a very big challenge, but I've already been bullied enough in real life, to be moderately sensitive on the internet. I've tried my best to ignore them and keep moving forward. Every time this happens, I kindly ask that person why is it they consider me bad, and I try to improve upon what they said makes me bad. I've matured enough to the point where I can bear it and just not care.
I know it's a long shot of me being accepted, but I ask you to at least consider my application. Thank you.
Dat app, doe dawg

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Age? 13
The Asian always does their best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci