• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck in Round one of Clan Wars season 3! Looking forward to the great challenge you will bring, and the winner automatically advances to Semi-Finals. So much on the line. GOOD LUCK! - #Royals
Yup, it's going to be fun! Good luck!
Minecraft Username? Butterballer
Age? I am 14 years old.
Wins? At the moment I have 289, but I can get those wins 11 soon.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? I have both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have teamed with Ouch a few times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I would play during the weekends, and maybe the weekdays, depending on the amount of school work I have.
What clans have you been in previously?I have been in Nebula, and Eclipse.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I would say that my PvP strengths are bow and arrows, and strafing. My weakness would be a flint and steel.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? My greatest challenge in MCSG was when I was a non-donor and there were only 30 US servers, I could barely get wins. This was also when I had a 8 FPS desktop, I still got a good 100 wins on that computer.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Uhm, YES!
Accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype over the next week, as your interview will be held sometime within that time frame!

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application:(Zeno Told me to reapply)
Minecraft Username? CaptainRockon
Age? 12 turning 13 soon
Wins?515
Do you have a microphone? Yup
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) CaptainRockon
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Yes Zeno Gumby Ouch Justin NewYork and a lot morel= like andrew
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? A lot (Cant play right now broken hand)
What clans have you been in previously? Hmm Hurricanes and 1 more
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Fishing rod sword bow f and s, Hackers
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Fitting in mcsg
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Buddy IM married to one

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can I have head sidekick cheerleader's sidekick aka Flyon21's sidekick.
Oh and btw good luck against us this Saturday :D It's going to be an awesome match.

GoofyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? MeDia_KillZz
Age?14
Wins?106
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) Teh_Delerium
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? never
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Atleast 5 hours a day. 24 on weekends XD
What clans have you been in previously? #tributes #outcasts
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? strength; Bow, running, crit hits, Parkour. Weakness; Hax, Fishing rod, Lag
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? 1.5.2 because of all of the hacked clients
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? OF COURSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci