• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good luck in Round one of Clan Wars season 3! Looking forward to the great challenge you will bring, and the winner automatically advances to Semi-Finals. So much on the line. GOOD LUCK! - #Royals

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Butterballer
Age? I am 14 years old.
Wins? At the moment I have 289, but I can get those wins 11 soon.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? I have both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have teamed with Ouch a few times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I would play during the weekends, and maybe the weekdays, depending on the amount of school work I have.
What clans have you been in previously?I have been in Nebula, and Eclipse.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I would say that my PvP strengths are bow and arrows, and strafing. My weakness would be a flint and steel.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? My greatest challenge in MCSG was when I was a non-donor and there were only 30 US servers, I could barely get wins. This was also when I had a 8 FPS desktop, I still got a good 100 wins on that computer.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Uhm, YES!

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Butterballer
Age? I am 14 years old.
Wins? At the moment I have 289, but I can get those wins 11 soon.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? I have both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have teamed with Ouch a few times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I would play during the weekends, and maybe the weekdays, depending on the amount of school work I have.
What clans have you been in previously?I have been in Nebula, and Eclipse.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I would say that my PvP strengths are bow and arrows, and strafing. My weakness would be a flint and steel.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? My greatest challenge in MCSG was when I was a non-donor and there were only 30 US servers, I could barely get wins. This was also when I had a 8 FPS desktop, I still got a good 100 wins on that computer.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Uhm, YES!
Accept this guy. He's so smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci