• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
No, you're on trial. And trust me, flaming, or instigating a flame war, will definitely not get you into this clan.
Ok, thanks for the advice Cookie! ;)
Actually, you're still a trial member. And though you are one, your recent arguments with others on this thread is going to affect whether you get in or not, and it's swaying to the "not getting in" side. I'd watch what I say and do.
Yeah... but unlike you I'm nice. And Gumby said to not poke dangerous ragers.*cough iancool cough*
xPoke, you have shown a lot of immaturity in this argument. I have told ALL of you to stop at least once, if I have to come back a third time to deal with this nonsense, there will be ramifications.
Please stop this flame war guys or this thread will be locked. Everyone get back to your sides and take this somewhere else.
Thank you for saying this, for some reason they keep on fighting.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
xPoke, you have shown a lot of immaturity in this argument. I have told ALL of you to stop at least once, if I have to come back a third time to deal with this nonsense, there will be ramifications.
I'm sorry for my actions, I'll be more mature from now on.
Thank you for saying this, for some reason they keep on fighting.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? henryp909
Age? 10 (Very mature though, most people mistake me for 12 on skype :D)
Wins? 176 I believe
Do you have a microphone? Yep
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yep
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) henry.pavlik5 :)
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Well, I haven't teamed with them, but I'm friends with resistantcorn12 and andrewn12.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Well, I play mcsg everyday, but I haven't played with anyone from the clan expect for andrewn and resistant
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? S: F&S and Fishing rod W: Water fights, bow spam
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Probably getting 100 wins. I remember when I first hit it...and hey, I'm almost at 200 now!
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Honestly, who doesn't? THERE FREAKING AMAZING!!!
Zeno

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? henryp909
Age? 10 (Very mature though, most people mistake me for 12 on skype :D)
Wins? 176 I believe
Do you have a microphone? Yep
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yep
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) henry.pavlik5 :)
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Well, I haven't teamed with them, but I'm friends with resistantcorn12 and andrewn12.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Well, I play mcsg everyday, but I haven't played with anyone from the clan expect for andrewn and resistant
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? S: F&S and Fishing rod W: Water fights, bow spam
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Probably getting 100 wins. I remember when I first hit it...and hey, I'm almost at 200 now!
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Honestly, who doesn't? THERE FREAKING AMAZING!!!
Recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci