• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
Iancool aka Ian-no-one-likes-you. Just stop getting in my business, you want to be my mom, cause everytime I try to join a clan you always reply. If you want to be a mom just adopt a kid, wait your to young so I advice you to just leave me alone and everybody alone cause nobody likes you and if you keep on I will tell a mod for stalking.
You may need to umm... check your grammar. Just a bit.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know you don't want me here but I am helping in this post. You seriously need to posting things that mean nothing to the clan. And don't quote this post.
Yeah... but unlike you I'm nice. And Gumby said to not poke dangerous ragers.*cough iancool cough*

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually, you're still a trial member. And though you are one, your recent arguments with others on this thread is going to affect whether you get in or not, and it's swaying to the "not getting in" side. I'd watch what I say and do.
Ok, thanks for the advice Cookie! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci