• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update 2: New ranks & more!

EnergizePVP

Spectator
Reaction score
If I bought platinum prior to this update, would I still have to pay monthly or would I still have lifetime?

MCMania_F

Diamond
Reaction score
Well that Stinks. I bought all my ranks when they were full price and now Everyone Gets them for around $20 Dollars cheaper. Well Like Chad said, "Tough Luck Kid."

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Not so fast... He clearly states "this is what is planned," which means it isn't a promise. Not everything that is planned happens, it's part of life.

Col_StaR Out of curiosity, did you write this thread or help write this thread?
So you mean the things we were promised, the reason they reseted the stats for, are never gonna come?
So the reset was for no reason now? They told us, the reason they want to reset the stats is to add new features, the things we have now is the same as before the reset.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
With all the questions arising I believe you all should contact [email protected] for any problems you may have. These questions can only be answered by Sr. Staff or perhaps even Admins. I hope this helps you guys :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci