• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update 2: New ranks & more!

Heatless

Spectator
Reaction score
Then does it take $20 to upgrade from life time Gold donor to Diamond donor now?

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
....But my question is if you buy lifetime gold, then are the perks like iron perks or are they like the old gold perks?
The Iron and Gold perks are identical; they just had different pricing and timing schemes. If you buy a Lifetime Gold, you'll have all of the same perks as current Gold, past Gold, and past Iron (since they're all the same) except now you'll have the rank as a lifetime rank.

Then does it take $20 to upgrade from life time Gold donor to Diamond donor now?
The upgrade schedule has yet to be discussed and released, since that requires a little more Buycraft tinkering. But yes, $20 should upgrade an existing Lifetime rank to the next Lifetime rank up.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This brings back the feels. I remember back when every rank used to have a one month version and a three month version, and back when diamond was the most expensive (and most rare) rank. The days :')

Scott

District 13
Reaction score

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Col_StaR Out of curiosity, did you write this thread or help write this thread?
You can actually find my working draft of this thread in the Admin-only staff section of the forums; my draft of the first announcement is in there too. It's been there since midday yesterday. Glad to see the text carried over, but sad to see some of my formatting was lost in the re-post.

The general rule: if the community needs to know something, and it's written longer than three paragraphs, it's probably written by me.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
You can actually find my working draft of this thread in the Admin-only staff section of the forums; my draft of the first announcement is in there too. It's been there since midday yesterday. Glad to see the text carried over, but sad to see some of my formatting was lost in the re-post.

The general rule: if the community needs to know something, and it's written longer than three paragraphs, it's probably written by me.
I could tell by the user of "as such" and the use of not only bullet points but the sub-bullet points (whatever they're called). :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wait, on the shop, it says that gold gets the /mask command. Is this supposed to be taken out, or can gold donors mask as diamond and platinum donors?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci