• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update - 1.7, Refocusing, and More!

iLucidictive

Spectator
Reaction score
Although any version of 1.7 that is 1.7.6 or above will work on our servers, we recommend you use either 1.7.9, 1.7.10, or a 1.8 version. Versions below 1.7.9 are not officially supported by us, and they'll likely result in a subpar gameplay experience.
For me, I can't use 1.7.6, 1.7.9, or 1.7.10. Just gives me a BungeeCord 1.7.10/1.8 message.

What's up with that?

cmocaleb

Survivor
Reaction score
I know I am a tad late to the party but OMG thank the lord (whoops I meant devs) that 1.7 and solo servers have and are coming out! Thank you very much.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you for a brilliant update! I'm seeing less hackers = less angry people = less toxicity= more fun! Oh and 1.7 is so so gooood! I can't believe for the first time in a long time I got to play a few games with no trash talk and no hackers :)

Reaction score
Hmm, this 1.8 tot 1.7 reminded me of the Coca Cola and Pepsi war some ago. When Coca Cola added a new flavour to their drink that nobody liked, Pepsi started to win the war. But when Coca Cola changed it back, it won the war easily. Coca Cola can be compared with MCSG and Pepsi with any other SG server. And the new flavour is 1.8.

At one of the conference speeches of Coca Cola, Coca Cola said; "We are not that dumb, and we are not that smart." By adding a bad flavour on perpose and after some time changing the drink back to the old one. Now I ask you MCGamer, were you that dumb, or were you that smart? ;)

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
solo sg! i wont be able to complain to mods constantly any more :DDD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci