• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Stance of the 2016 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I lived in Britain for a little bit in London so I was exposed to Islam and I'll tell you this
Oh, you lived in London and have been exposed to Islam, and can therefore "tell me this"? You think you can "educate me" on Islam?

Well, buddy, have I got a burn for you...

My last name is Ahmed.

My father is Muslim, and I lived with him for 13 years.
I, myself, am a Christian because of my mother. However, don't think for a second that you can talk about the people of Islam like you know them better than I do.

I'm really not interested in debating the election itself on these forums. I only saw the thread and it caught my brief interest, but when I saw the poor alienmonster123 guy with his head up his rear end, I simply had to make a remark.
Who cares if you have a light skin color and very few friends of different ethnicity.
I was being satirical. Clearly, that flew right over your head. But that's alright - after reading the rest of your post(s), it became evident to me that I don't have to personally care about your opinion. You're free to have it, but it's not something that's worth my effort.

Go do some Google searching.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
As per our 8th rule, discussion of politics on our forum is not permitted.

As per this rule, I locked the thread - also, I noticed that there was some flame occurring which adds even more reason for the thread to be locked.

However, I did not delete the thread and I moved it over to off topic discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci