• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sports of MCGamer!

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
You might as well put the people from Football (Europe) and soccer in the same category. It's the same sport, just under different names depending on your region. Title it something like Soccer/Football maybe?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
You might as well put the people from Football (Europe) and soccer in the same category. It's the same sport, just under different names depending on your region. Title it something like Soccer/Football maybe?
Or Football [Eu Division]
HA MCGAMER PUN

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I play AFL or Australian Football League. Hopefully, I'll play it professionally someday.

Here is a video for all you people that don't know the sport. Skip to 2:10. :)

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
You seem like your just adding sports you play for fun......
Well then: Soccer basketball football hockey frisbee flag football tennis badminton cross fit track and field
Field hockey volleyball lifting
Etc.
I win fgt
Jk
I play Football Tennis and Basketball competitively. The rest are for fun or to get in shape that I am actually decent at. Other sports I like, I just suck at them, aka soccer. So there it's clarified haha.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I play AFL or Australian Football League. Hopefully, I'll play it professionally someday.

Here is a video for all you people that don't know the sport. Skip to 2:10. :)

So... What should I put? It looks kinda like rugby. :3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
The physical part is similar to rugby, but the mental decisions and what not is way harder. So just put AFL - Australian Football League.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I always wondered how much work it takes to make threads like these, where you have to read EVERY comment or people get mad that you didn't add them. Nice job!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci