• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Sports of MCGamer!

Writer

Career
Reaction score
What is this "Netball" contraption thingy? Am I too young to know this? ;-;
It's similar to basketball, yet you're not allowed to bounce the ball. You throw the ball, and can't run with the ball, there's positions too with limited places you can be depending on what position you play. Two teams, and like basketball, you aim for the net to score. :)

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
It's similar to basketball, yet you're not allowed to bounce the ball. You throw the ball, and can't run with the ball, there's positions too with limited places you can be depending on what position you play. Two teams, and like basketball, you aim for the net to score. :)
Ultimate Frisbee? xD I'm so lost... I cannot really picture it in my mind right now :c

Animae

Survivor
Reaction score
I guess you could put me down for water sports; I swim competitively and play water polo.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Football! (american) Basketball, Tennis, Frisbee Golf, Running (non competitively), and weights (not really a "sport" haha)

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Football! (american) Basketball, Tennis, Frisbee Golf, Running (non competitively), and weights (not really a "sport" haha)
You seem like your just adding sports you play for fun......
Well then: Soccer basketball football hockey frisbee flag football tennis badminton cross fit track and field
Field hockey volleyball lifting
Etc.
I win fgt
Jk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci