• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Although this screenshot is beautiful, this thread is only for MCSG screenshots. I made a Minecraft Screenshot thread a while ago, but it has yet to actually get used >.< If you want, you can find it in Anything Minecraft.

Terraforming is changing the landscape to your preference, for example creating mountains out of flat land or making a lake or something, or changing the biome from plains to desert. In Minecraft it's used as a term for the creating of the landscape of a map or something.
MCSG is a sub aspect of Minecraft... And the thread name says The SCREENSHOT thread. Minecraft pics can be posted here since without Minecraft we wouldn't be here talking about MCSG

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG is a sub aspect of Minecraft... And the thread name says The SCREENSHOT thread. Minecraft pics can be posted here since without Minecraft we wouldn't be here talking about MCSG
It says in the original thread. Only MCSG screenshots...

Reaction score
Although this screenshot is beautiful, this thread is only for MCSG screenshots. I made a Minecraft Screenshot thread a while ago, but it has yet to actually get used >.< If you want, you can find it in Anything Minecraft.

Terraforming is changing the landscape to your preference, for example creating mountains out of flat land or making a lake or something, or changing the biome from plains to desert. In Minecraft it's used as a term for the creating of the landscape of a map or something.
Thank you.

Ladies, we a have a moderator who is single and ready to mingle:

@Linkdude1997
Hawt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Tp party today in the AU Staff room. @Le0 - Some of the patrons. Topgear72, Yoyal_Honey, Viretine, R4ZZBERRY, OfficialSimran, CODLEGEND12, AMooseMan3, Chicaye. I think thats it?

Leo dj'ing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci