• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What? Colored names? It's awesome!

And there are 167 robots on the forums 0.0

It was 48 player SG 1. I made it to DM with a ton of FnS, golden apples, full iron, and a diamond axe. The only other guy had leather. He said, "plz no i never won a game." So, I burned myself. He was ever grateful.

"Thank man" is my new catchphrase.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The holy tree of SG2ness and stoof of the Benjamin religion. The sacred place in our religion (@RC_4777, you missed it last night :() (#AddTheOriginalSGMapThatHadThisTree2013SoICanUseItIn24PlayerGamesToo)
View attachment 7912
Me and TheRandomMan1000 showing our sexy selves off hiding in the Squirrel-tree hideout. You can see my eye poking over his shoulder :p
View attachment 7913
Me, standing in my dead corpse. I suicided in my tree because I had to go :p Light the tree on fire and you are under punishment of death. It is possible to regain the trust of the cake god, but involves much loyalty and devotion to him.
View attachment 7914
The holy stone brick of CaptButterToast. Light it on fire for eternal gratefulness from the cake god if you do not betray it by being a domo or eating pumpkin pie.
View attachment 7916
WTF alerts why did you give me a you have been tagged on this post >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci