• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Back out on the sea, this was my first find, just a natural island. Nothing that amazing.

At the end of the island, I saw something that ruined everything: it was the edge of the world. Perhaps another bug, or perhaps intentional on the off chance someone escapes.

I was circling the whole lands, it seemed as if this was the end, sadly.

Finally, after about 3 minutes of circling, I came across a peak that I could jump into the water from.

Out on sea, I quickly found myself in the middle of the ocean. This was probably a mistake, there's nothing special but water.

The second landmark was a default island in the middle of the ocean, it featured a cave and quite a few trap holes that looked very unnatural.

Back on sea, I was just praying for it to be over, after 10 minutes I found another island. I was hoping for it to feature a cave, it would give me something to do besides swim.

Alas, a cave! c:

Aaaaaaaaaaand stuck.

After that, I just camped out in the cave until the deathmatch which occured about 10 minutes later. And yes, I won. :)
1. That ocean pit is actually escapeable, I don't know why that guy fly hacked XD
2. Good thing you didn't explore that underwater cave, it's an inescapable small square.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Dear John, a story by Ninetailefox92 . I'm almost crying, so beautiful... *sniff sniff*

A natural jungle on Moonbase9? Seems like not only Hell Games is glitched..

-a single tear..- if only the story of john could be discovered in more depth.. hmm?? HMM?!? and I have no clue why theres that glitch there! MCSG FIX THIS PLEASE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci