• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
The guys in the second screenshot are a bit upset that you one :D
I know, I killed him very awesomely and he was the one with the iron and diamonds. Also, that was a little noobish that he said that I'm hacking for making a diamond chestplate and a diamond sword, not to offend, since I've done that legit before.

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
Everyday something fun happens on mcsg, thats why I love these servers and I also have some screenshots :p

Me and the ninja turtles!

Shortest name ever: Fky

Here's our man, Fky!
There is another guy that has a 3 letter name as well. His name is 2L7.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I just had quite the game. It was a 48 player server and we played Hell Games, and after this experience: I'm seriously reconsidering my vote in the poll.

At the start of the game, I noticed something funky right away. At first I thought my game was glitched, but it turned out to be a bug with the server. 1/4 of the map was missing!

A good chunk of players had started off in the water and more jumped in in hopes to cash in on the kills. It was chaos, I even saw one player fly hack just to get out.

After having worked my way down, I discovered that the dome was missing along with the map. I didn't have a boat, so I figured that I would need to make way back to the corn in hopes of getting one.

It was evening, I assumed people would be there and I would have to kill them, which was quite a gamble as there were only 9 people left.

Back at the corn, I noticed a cave submerged in the water, I was considering exploring, but it wouldn't have been worth it.

As I predicted, someone was at the corn, but he was hiding back in the trees, he seemed nervous about it though, later looking into it, this player wasn't very experienced and only won a few games.

He eventually charged me, and man did he put up a fight.

After an intense battle, he had weakened me to half a heart and I ran away in desperation. The corn then refilled, I realized that he was taking all my loot, and possibly, my ticket out.

I came back at him with all I had, I shot him multiple times and he escaped by sea. I could have taken him down right there, but I needed him alive.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Back out on the sea, this was my first find, just a natural island. Nothing that amazing.

At the end of the island, I saw something that ruined everything: it was the edge of the world. Perhaps another bug, or perhaps intentional on the off chance someone escapes.

I was circling the whole lands, it seemed as if this was the end, sadly.

Finally, after about 3 minutes of circling, I came across a peak that I could jump into the water from.

Out on sea, I quickly found myself in the middle of the ocean. This was probably a mistake, there's nothing special but water.

The second landmark was a default island in the middle of the ocean, it featured a cave and quite a few trap holes that looked very unnatural.

Back on sea, I was just praying for it to be over, after 10 minutes I found another island. I was hoping for it to feature a cave, it would give me something to do besides swim.

Alas, a cave! c:

Aaaaaaaaaaand stuck.

After that, I just camped out in the cave until the deathmatch which occured about 10 minutes later. And yes, I won. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci