• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
the real question is why do you claim you got a ring this season when you got sat in finals

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I got there at 4-1 and yea I did get sat the last round because A) I wasnt warmed up B) they destroyed you with one roster so why change it.. btw about me not getting the imaginary ring, I played alot, every battle exept the last one, in my opinion I played very well, people have told me that I was one of the best this season, I guess you dont agree with them but I do not care, I know I did very well and helped my team alot. You can say whatever but in reality .. who won.

Reactions: Ben
Reaction score
I got there at 4-1 and yea I did get sat the last round because A) I wasnt warmed up B) they destroyed you with one roster so why change it.. btw about me not getting the imaginary ring, I played alot, every battle exept the last one, in my opinion I played very well, people have told me that I was one of the best this season, I guess you dont agree with them but I do not care, I know I did very well and helped my team alot. You can say whatever but in reality .. who won.
you won because every round they kept getting ddossed :L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci