• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaccery

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Zaccery
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: (I will dm you if I get accepted)
Activeness [1/10]: 5 during school 10 during summer
Strengths / Weaknesses: Rod melee fns
Why do you want to join The Rivals: I am looking for a decent clan that is accepting because I would rather not be bored all day playing MCSG solo. Almost all of my wins were solo.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
maybe cause he played and carried the other rounds? lmao
i haven't been in CW very long but i'm pretty sure to get the ring it's a requirement that you play in finals. rivals stepped on our lagging asses but he played no part

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i haven't been in CW very long but i'm pretty sure to get the ring it's a requirement that you play in finals. rivals stepped on our lagging asses but he played no part
I mean if you play in every round other then the finals and play very well, I think he would get it.

In football, if you don't play in the super bowl but your team still wins, you get a ring
who are you and why are you trying to speak with the big boys
I'm sorry, I forgot you're unspeakable too because you've been carried by your clans in the past to get imaginary minecraft rings.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I mean if you play in every round other then the finals and play very well, I think he would get it.

In football, if you don't play in the super bowl but your team still wins, you get a ring

I'm sorry, I forgot you're unspeakable too because you've been carried by your clans in the past to get imaginary minecraft rings.
Thats it? I get carried by my clans? God why are randys talking Good with the worst insults nowadays.... Just stay quiet bud

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats it? I get carried by my clans? God why are randys talking Good with the worst insults nowadays.... Just stay quiet bud
I mean I'm slightly a bit mature and am not going to throw out anything over the top, I mean I'm not actually salty about this and going around flaming. Sure, 2 of your players were lagging, the staff gave you like 4 redos, you don't have room to be upset if you didn't have your benchers on to fill in and kept playing the people lagging out.

Reactions: 7zu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci