• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fxyo

Tribute
Reaction score
Shut up hacker. You get no opinion.
Lol blue everyone knows you macro and you are annoying as fuk, you have no friends irl and you are home schooled. Oh and did i forget to mention that you are in college and you still sound like you are 14.

nickk

Career
Reaction score
Lol Kran everyone knows you hack and are really obese, you are on your computer 24/7 and you're failing school. At least I'm in college, you won't even get into college. Anytime you open your mouth you're spitting on your monitor.
lets settle this in battlegrounds 1v1s!1!!!

Fxyo

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol Kran everyone knows you hack and are really obese, you are on your computer 24/7 and you're failing school. At least I'm in college, you won't even get into college. Anytime you open your mouth you're spitting on your monitor.
Lol child no one likes you wonder why people talk behind you're back? Oh yeah its because you talk to much and you are annoying af. Oh and you have no idea what i look like or if im failing school or not, you know nothing about me.

Fxyo

Tribute
Reaction score
That' just you're problem you care to much about what people think of you i could really care less what a person playing a block game over the internet thinks of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci