• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
cf918 whats your thoughts on continuing our battle
He said no because Eternity killed like two of them in a round or something. Therefore, the whole battle is a redo. Apparently.

Also, he talked to Eternity and Rebels mid battle and they both said we have bad rep, so he says he doesn't have to continue because of it. Logic.

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
lol because eternity decided lets try to screw up the battle (they didnt) doesnt mean you can just decide not to be losing 3-0 to a serti clan...

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Wrong, he said no because Eternity killed one of us everyone single round and targeted us. If we were up 3-0 and that happened to you all, we would do the same thing for you.
I checked the game logs; unless Eternity members have unknown accounts with 500 legacy wins, they were not in the other rounds.

I believe your rationale is suffering from the composition fallacy.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Wrong, he said no because Eternity killed one of us everyone single round and targeted us. If we were up 3-0 and that happened to you all, we would do the same thing for you.
BS, Corey wouldnt do sh!t because he is a self righteous, egotistical asswipe

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
If you want you can just post a 3-0 loss and save us both time
I mean technically they don't have to, as MCGamer staff doesn't enforce posting losses for some reason. And this clan really abuses that facet lol. Really cheap, but guess I can't expect any better from this clan...

Fxyo

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay child listen up wolfie got 3 kills on the other team in 1 round and no kills the other round so no eternity did not kill 1 of you every single round. In my professional opinion the battle should be 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci