• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Alex
Minecraft IGN: KillersGotLost
Skype name: Killersgotlostmc
Teamspeak: Yes
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 218
Games Played: 1397
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 9 but i do have my silly times.
Past clans: Purge, The return , Divinity , Diplomacy , Solstice
Why do you want to join The Rival: I would like to join the Rival Because my ex-leader is here WATIII
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: OF course
How would you help this clan: I would help this clan by helping out the community and also work my way up to a higher rank so its less stress for the leaders. or staff.
Tell us more about yourself: Well my ratio is really terrible. This is because a couple months before i was really really bad.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Not Really.
Invite only but it's still a leaders call :D

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys, I'm afraid I'm going to leave. I'll miss you guys ):
I'll go on the TS every once in awhile too. I just feel like there is way to much drama in this clan to deal with. I play hcf way too much. I'm bad at mcsg anyways lol. Plus my good friends all left. Also, Corey not being here is making it rough. Maybe I shall return when he does. Who knowssss. Sowwy /.\

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys as you guys already know I am leaving. I feel as if ever since we joined this clan there has been a ton of drama, maybe it was because of us or maybe it wasn't, idk. Anyways I had a lot of fun in this clan while I was here in clan battles and scrims and stooof like that. But while in this clan all I basically did was sit in the HCF channel unless we did scrims or clan battles. Anyways Corey I wish you and your clan keeps going far. Good luck and good bye!

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Well this is a sad day, My best friend in the clan goes on break, my other good friends all leave. I guess this is my time too. It's just the fact that nowadays I would rather go on another clan ts than my own clans :( And I don't like that feeling. I loved it when I first joined but now it's just not fun. Everyone fights, we don't really do anything anymore. So I am leaving. It was a fun almost 3 weeks but my time here is done. I will not thank people because you know who you are. <3

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Well this is a sad day, My best friend in the clan goes on break, my other good friends all leave. I guess this is my time too. It's just the fact that nowadays I would rather go on another clan ts than my own clans :( And I don't like that feeling. I loved it when I first joined but now it's just not fun. Everyone fights, we don't really do anything anymore. So I am leaving. It was a fun almost 3 weeks but my time here is done. I will not thank people because you know who you are. <3
Noo Tut </3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci