• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've never properly said my goodbye so I might as well do it now. I was in this clan for about 3 months and enjoyed every second of it I remember having lots of fun times with the guys that were in the clan when I was. Now onto the reason I actually left Rivals, the simple reason is because of time zones, I live in New Zealand so sadly I wasn't anywhere near as active as other members. I would like to thank a few people:
cf918 - You were one of the fairest leaders and very kind.
Zlim95 - One of the people from Reflection, never mean to me and I could actually have a good conversation and play a few games with you
CoolDarkraiDude - Another Reflection member and one of the people that I considered to be a lot better than me at PvP.
Cmaaldeibson - The Reflection owner, one of the people I actually played alot with and very kind to me.
Now these are the people that I actually talked with a bit I'll tag the other people that I never got the chance to talk to that much
Jspwn
iBearHD
SportsFan2565
ConnorW
WATIII
Bcuzimbored

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
I've never properly said my goodbye so I might as well do it now. I was in this clan for about 3 months and enjoyed every second of it I remember having lots of fun times with the guys that were in the clan when I was. Now onto the reason I actually left Rivals, the simple reason is because of time zones, I live in New Zealand so sadly I wasn't anywhere near as active as other members. I would like to thank a few people:
Zlim95 - One of the people from Reflection, never mean to me and I could actually have a good conversation and play a few games with you
CoolDarkraiDude - Another Reflection member and one of the people that I considered to be a lot better than me at PvP.
Cmaaldeibson - The Reflection owner, one of the people I actually played alot with and very kind to me.
Now these are the people that I actually talked with a bit I'll tag the other people that I never got the chance to talk to that much
Jspwn
iBearHD
SportsFan2565
ConnorW
WATIII
Bcuzimbored
Its sad to see you go :(

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Jspwn
iBearHD
SportsFan2565
ConnorW
WATIII
Bcuzimbored
Someone made a fake account trying to be me. Lmao

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Jspwn
iBearHD
SportsFan2565
ConnorW
WATIII
Bcuzimbored
<3

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Six y weren't u on tody? You missed a lot m9
Order