• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
I know someone else who does that. Cough cough JusticeDog cough
Yeah but that's fine cause I watch him do it, it's pretty HAWT actually cause he has nice curves. I'm so sorry this is so off topic lol you can hit me with a pancake if you want.

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Christian Frances
Minecraft IGN: EpicPotato773
Skype name: epicpotato773
Teamspeak: Yes
Donor: Diamond Sponsor
Wins: 448
Games Played: 3129
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 9
Past clans: Chop, Complexity, Team Radiation,
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to join The Rivals because In my opinion, this is the BEST Clan in all of MCSG which I hope to be a part of.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yes
How would you help this clan: I would help this clan in many ways. The First being my incredible PvP skill. The Second is my activeness, whether it be on the Forums, or In-Game. The Final reason on how I could help this clan, is the amount of friends I have on Skype, I would be able to set-up some scrimmages, advertise the clan to good players, etc.
Tell us more about yourself: I am an intelligent person who likes to play Sports, play MCSG, and eat PUNCAKES.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes I know all of the leaders and have a good relationship with them.

Thank You For Taking Time To Read My Application
Sincerely,
EpicPotato773
This is a man who knows his chicken pot pie and knows how to successfully bellyflop off a diving board. He can jump two inches and knows Jesus (hey-soos). He is cool and gives me sour patch for free (talking about Jesus). So wha I'm trying to say is recommended.

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a man who knows his chicken pot pie and knows how to successfully bellyflop off a diving board. He can jump two inches and knows Jesus (hey-soos). He is cool and gives me sour patch for free (talking about Jesus). So wha I'm trying to say is recommended.
Be more active on ts, ur rarely on. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci