• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Santiago
Minecraft IGN: TheWickedGamerr
Skype name: Mod-santy3
Teamspeak: yes i have teamspeak..
Donor: Diamond Donor
Wins:295
Games Played:1700
How active are you 1/10: 7 1/2 i also make youtube videos and i'm a map builder for pvp server's .. my youtube channel is www.youtube.com/santy978 if you wan't to check it out!
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: I Was Leader of # Exodus But I quit.
Why do you want to join The Rival: I Heard Rivals Was a good clan to join and i heard you guys do alot of clan battles and i like that...
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yes , Ofcourse
How would you help this clan: I will help you guys with clan battles and help you guys talk to other clan members sence im very mature when it comes to getting clan battles for the clan.. and i Won't make the clan look bad .. as in swearing at other clans and such..

Tell us more about yourself: i am a really good When it comes to fns and fishing rod .. also i like team work alot i dont just play by my self in clan battles i like sticking together so we have a better chance of winning..
Do you know any leaders of this clan: no i don't..
ACCEPTED

jk idk

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Santiago
Minecraft IGN: TheWickedGamerr
Skype name: Mod-santy3
Teamspeak: yes i have teamspeak..
Donor: Diamond Donor
Wins:295
Games Played:1700
How active are you 1/10: 7 1/2 i also make youtube videos and i'm a map builder for pvp server's .. my youtube channel is www.youtube.com/santy978 if you wan't to check it out!
How mature are you 1/10: 8
Past clans: I Was Leader of # Exodus But I quit.
Why do you want to join The Rival: I Heard Rivals Was a good clan to join and i heard you guys do alot of clan battles and i like that...
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yes , Ofcourse
How would you help this clan: I will help you guys with clan battles and help you guys talk to other clan members sence im very mature when it comes to getting clan battles for the clan.. and i Won't make the clan look bad .. as in swearing at other clans and such..

Tell us more about yourself: i am a really good When it comes to fns and fishing rod .. also i like team work alot i dont just play by my self in clan battles i like sticking together so we have a better chance of winning..
Do you know any leaders of this clan: no i don't..
ACCEPTED as Lebron James! If you want to be Kobe please contact our supreme ruler, [email protected]

jk not even in clan :c

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
It bothers me so much when people put screenshots of when the killed other people in there signatures. :/
I mean i could spam like 15 screenshots of killing huawhi and tomahawk and all the famous youtubers but they just dont cut it :p i'd only do great pvpers.

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
It bothers me so much when people put screenshots of when the killed other people in there signatures. :/
I only post screenshots of people who I kill because I respect them as players and think I am very lucky to be able to kill them under any circumstances because they're very good.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
I see it as bragging about killing someone. But watever
I think it's probably more of complimenting the person that he killed, because its just telling you the player that he killed is good, and that why he put it in his signature. Don't know f that makes any sense, but BAK ON TOPIC

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it's probably more of complimenting the person that he killed, because its just telling you the player that he killed is good, and that why he put it in his signature. Don't know f that makes any sense, but BAK ON TOPIC
Clan stuff, clan battle, roster, little bit of flame, scrims, application.

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
I mean i could spam like 15 screenshots of killing huawhi and tomahawk and all the famous youtubers but they just dont cut it :p i'd only do great pvpers.
LOL Huahwi is a god. You could never even hit the dirt on his boots. (Said every Huahwi fan ever). But seriously, Huahwi's sword pvp is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci