• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
I hate to be saying this, but I'm withdrawing my application. As much as I love the clan, I don't see that much of a role for me. All I did was be kind on the teamspeak, and try to promote positive things. I wasn't really cared about, considering I got no feedback on my app. I wish you good luck. I'm joining Amorphous. This is a newly fixed version of exodus. We are taking out people that create flame. There will be only the best, and worthy members. I'm not clan hopping, just doesn't seem to be a place here.
Will Treadway

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
I hate to be saying this, but I'm withdrawing my application. As much as I love the clan, I don't see that much of a role for me. All I did was be kind on the teamspeak, and try to promote positive things. I wasn't really cared about, considering I got no feedback on my app. I wish you good luck. I'm joining Amorphous. This is a newly fixed version of exodus. We are taking out people that create flame. There will be only the best, and worthy members. I'm not clan hopping, just doesn't seem to be a place here.
Will Treadway
Why did they need to know all of this extra information about the clan you were going to?

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I don't mind pushing the battle back a week, just be sure its next saturday please.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Like the Saturday after this Juan? So I can finally make clan wars?

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Kyle
Minecraft IGN: Operdasher
Skype name: kyle.oper
Teamspeak: Yes, and I host yours.
Donor: Iron, will be getting gold soon
Wins: 890 and more with alts
Games Played: I can count that high (4900)
How active are you 1/10: 9
How mature are you 1/10: 2
Past clans: This one xD Organization, Primeval, Prodigious, Wolfpack, and Sovereign
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because corey is a qT
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Maybeee
How would you help this clan: I will provide soft tacos on the weekends maybe
Tell us more about yourself: my name has an "o" in it
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Nope They seem nooby Morphy sucks lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads