• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Sam
Minecraft IGN: TheEhlien
Skype name: TheEhlien
Teamspeak: TheEhlien (getting redundant here)
Donor: Iron
Wins: 17
Games Played: 68
How active are you 1/10: 9/10
How mature are you 1/10: 9/10
Past clans: None.
Why do you want to join The Rival: I am looking for a strong clan with respected players that I can be a part of.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yes.
How would you help this clan: I would help with clan battles and bringing respect to the clan.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: No

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Sam
Minecraft IGN: TheEhlien
Skype name: TheEhlien
Teamspeak: TheEhlien (getting redundant here)
Donor: Iron
Wins: 17
Games Played: 68
How active are you 1/10: 9/10
How mature are you 1/10: 9/10
Past clans: None.
Why do you want to join The Rival: I am looking for a strong clan with respected players that I can be a part of.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yes.
How would you help this clan: I would help with clan battles and bringing respect to the clan.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: No
Denied.

TheRivalKillers

Survivor
Reaction score
So I was searching for clans and I found this clan.... such an irony to find out that a clan named after me :D

TheRivalKillers

Survivor
Reaction score
Hm.... I am in clan but I really want to apply for this one D: Although I am accepted as trial only for #Reality... Should I apply for your clan?

ShadowPower14

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Nikolas
Minecraft IGN: Shadowpower14
Skype name: shadowboss98
Teamspeak: Yes, do have teamspeak and i am frequently active on it, Shadowpower14 is the name on teamspeak as well.
Donor: Gold
Wins: 364
Games: 3491
Active: 10/10
Maturity:9/10
Past clans: I have not been in many past clans except #Shadows(Disbanded) and and #Nexus
Why do you want to join rival? I have always wanted to join #Rivals because i know the that there are many great people in this clan that are also great at PvP, and i also hope to learn a bit. I have always wanted to be a part of a great team such as #Rivals.
Are you willing to wear the rival headband?: Yes, i am most definitely willing to wear the head band.
How would you help this clan?: I would do my best to represent this clan to its fullest extent and not let the name go to shame.
About myself: I am a Freshman in high school and i'm on my JV baseball team, i love playing minecraft especially MCSG, i would love to be able to call myself a #Rival and join one of the best clans in MCSG, and i am very down to earth.
Do you know any of the leaders?: No, but i am very willing to talk and get to know everyone in the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci