• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnytheman50

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:vinny guardino
Minecraft IGN:Vinnytheman50
Skype name:vinnytheman hd
Teamspeak: yes
Donor:yes
Wins:100
Games Played:1500 about there
How active are you 1/10:9
How mature are you 1/10:8
Past clans:unloved royalspvp
Why do you want to join The Rival:well beause my past calns are inactive and dont do caln battles that often.So i thought if i joined one of the better and mature clans it will be more active and better.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband:yes!
How would you help this clan:well im good at bowing block hiting, starphing and f&s.
Tell us more about yourself:Well i love mc and i love hunger games/sg i did play on hive when i started but then i found mcsg i started to be better at everything and being good at bowig staraphing and f&s.
Do you know any leaders of this clan:yes ik zlim95 and ghostmc

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:vinny guardino
Minecraft IGN:Vinnytheman50
Skype name:vinnytheman hd
Teamspeak: yes
Donor:yes
Wins:100
Games Played:1500 about there
How active are you 1/10:9
How mature are you 1/10:8
Past clans:unloved royalspvp
Why do you want to join The Rival:well beause my past calns are inactive and dont do caln battles that often.So i thought if i joined one of the better and mature clans it will be more active and better.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband:yes!
How would you help this clan:well im good at bowing block hiting, starphing and f&s.
Tell us more about yourself:Well i love mc and i love hunger games/sg i did play on hive when i started but then i found mcsg i started to be better at everything and being good at bowig staraphing and f&s.
Do you know any leaders of this clan:yes ik zlim95 and ghostmc
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci