• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickNick

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Will Treadway
Minecraft IGN:WATIII
Skype name: willtreadway7
Teamspeak: Check
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 728
Games Played: 2500
How active are you 1/10: 8/10
How mature are you 1/10: 8/10
Past clans: #React #Forsaken #Exodus (Leader)
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to come "home". I feel that managing a clan was not the right move for me. Most of the people I first skyped about the topic of minecraft are in this clan. I feel that I work well with the members of this clan. Also, and friendships broken, I have new thoughts. After critically managing a clan for the last almost month. I have an insane amount of respect for all of the leaders of this clan. To keep this clan up and running is a big task.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Already have it on. ;)
How would you help this clan: I would help this clan in many ways. I'm not going to be the same old application that yells, "I'm the best pvper on earth, I'm a good fighter!" No, I'm a fairly decent player. I mainly feel that I have gained a ton of respect, and leadership. I made mistakes in the past, things like that won't happen.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm just a friend, also a previous member of this clan wanting to live the dream.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, I know all of them. All very kind people, and I'm here to give it my all for #Rivals!:)
Recommended

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Will Treadway
Minecraft IGN:WATIII
Skype name: willtreadway7
Teamspeak: Check
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 728
Games Played: 2500
How active are you 1/10: 8/10
How mature are you 1/10: 8/10
Past clans: #React #Forsaken #Exodus (Leader)
Why do you want to join The Rival: I want to come "home". I feel that managing a clan was not the right move for me. Most of the people I first skyped about the topic of minecraft are in this clan. I feel that I work well with the members of this clan. Also, and friendships broken, I have new thoughts. After critically managing a clan for the last almost month. I have an insane amount of respect for all of the leaders of this clan. To keep this clan up and running is a big task.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Already have it on. ;)
How would you help this clan: I would help this clan in many ways. I'm not going to be the same old application that yells, "I'm the best pvper on earth, I'm a good fighter!" No, I'm a fairly decent player. I mainly feel that I have gained a ton of respect, and leadership. I made mistakes in the past, things like that won't happen.
Tell us more about yourself: I'm just a friend, also a previous member of this clan wanting to live the dream.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Yes, I know all of them. All very kind people, and I'm here to give it my all for #Rivals!:)
Recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci