• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpyrewMC

Tribute
Reaction score
After looking through your posts you have applied for many clans then say something like "I'm leaving this clan sorry guys" or "I'm actually going to leave the clan". We don't have time for any clan hoppers.
alright well I'm done clan hopping. Ik I'm an idiot. But if you don't want me here, then I understand. I just make terrible mistakes and I had really good friends in the rivals that I made when I was a trial member. I would like to Fix my mistake and will never do that again. Which was leaving. For real i'm done with clan hopping.

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
alright well I'm done clan hopping. Ik I'm an idiot. But if you don't want me here, then I understand. I just make terrible mistakes and I had really good friends in the rivals that I made when I was a trial member. I would like to Fix my mistake and will never do that again. Which was leaving. For real i'm done with clan hopping.
I'm sorry but I'm afraid you are denied.

SkittleWarrior

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Jacob Bruce
Minecraft IGN: skittlewarrior
Skype name: skittlewarrior221
Teamspeak: SkittleWarrior
Donor: Non-Donor
Wins:7 (I HaventPlayed Much)
Games Played: 19
How active are you 1/10: 8/10
How mature are you 1/10: 5/10
Past clans: None
Why do you want to join The Rival: I Want To Join The Rival Cause I Have Never Worked As A Team Without Being Left Out And This Is Somrthing I Like To Do.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: I Am Certanly.
How would you help this clan: I Would Help By Helping In Battles And Also Cheering People Up I Have Done This Befor In Life I Try To Help People Even If It Kills Me
Tell us more about yourself: I Live In The State Of TN I Have A Addiction To Minecraft I Put Caps If Front Of All My Words.I Am Descent A PvP.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: None But Love To Met Some!

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Jacob Bruce
Minecraft IGN: skittlewarrior
Skype name: skittlewarrior221
Teamspeak: SkittleWarrior
Donor: Non-Donor
Wins:7 (I HaventPlayed Much)
Games Played: 19
How active are you 1/10: 8/10
How mature are you 1/10: 5/10
Past clans: None
Why do you want to join The Rival: I Want To Join The Rival Cause I Have Never Worked As A Team Without Being Left Out And This Is Somrthing I Like To Do.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: I Am Certanly.
How would you help this clan: I Would Help By Helping In Battles And Also Cheering People Up I Have Done This Befor In Life I Try To Help People Even If It Kills Me
Tell us more about yourself: I Live In The State Of TN I Have A Addiction To Minecraft I Put Caps If Front Of All My Words.I Am Descent A PvP.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: None But Love To Met Some!
Denied Reason: Not enough wins

CptQaucksAlot

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, I'm really good friends with zlim95 and Zmanthegamer6286 and I was wondering if I could get friend rank

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
I'm leaving. I love you guys and I may be back. Let's still be friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member