• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
How do you get The Characters with the Faces next to them Pm me on Skype for how to Skype:epicfailgamer

David

Career
Reaction score
Name: David
Minecraft IGN:
Skype name: ill pm you
Teamspeak: got it
Donor: diamond
Wins: 500ish
Games Played: 3700(used to suck xD)
How active are you 1/10: 10
How mature are you 1/10: 9
Past clans: hex, thehunted, varaible, nebulous
Why do you want to join The Rival: Cause i was invited and i heard it was like the next forgotten so... :)
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: sure (did not know there was one)
How would you help this clan: With my amazing pvp and wittiness
Tell us more about yourself: I am kind, smart, and good at almost everything i try to do and i will try to make this the best clan on mcsg
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Not really no but i am willing to learn and meet everyone :p

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: David
Minecraft IGN:
Skype name: ill pm you
Teamspeak: got it
Donor: diamond
Wins: 500ish
Games Played: 3700(used to suck xD)
How active are you 1/10: 10
How mature are you 1/10: 9
Past clans: hex, thehunted, varaible, nebulous
Why do you want to join The Rival: Cause i was invited and i heard it was like the next forgotten so... :)
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: sure (did not know there was one)
How would you help this clan: With my amazing pvp and wittiness
Tell us more about yourself: I am kind, smart, and good at almost everything i try to do and i will try to make this the best clan on mcsg
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Not really no but i am willing to learn and meet everyone :p
Trial. join our ts.

MrFluffleupagus

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Bruce
Minecraft IGN: MrFluffleupagus
Skype name: brucewilson5498 (Fluff)
Teamspeak: Yes, I have Teamspeak.
Donor: I don't have donor, even though I really should considering that it's hard to get into games without it.
Wins: 506+
Games Played: 830+
How active are you 1/10: 8
How mature are you 1/10: 10
Past clans: I was in Reflection, however I was told that the two clans, Reflection, and Rivals combined.
Why do you want to join The Rival: Because this clan is amazing.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: I think my Subway sandwich Minecraft skin would look even more awesome with a headband.
How would you help this clan: I'm good, not only at the game, but I'm also a very kind person, and I like to be nice.
Tell us more about yourself: Well, as I stated before, I'm 15. I love Subway. I love Minecraft. I also play Steam games, so if you want to play some of those games, let me know. ;)
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I do not know any leaders, however I know an officer (cmaaldeibson) and two nobles (bcuzimbored and CoolDarkraiDude).

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
Donor: I don't have donor, even though I really should considering that it's hard to get into games without it.
Past clans: I was in Reflection, however I was told that the two clans, Reflection, and Rivals combined.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: I think my Subway sandwich Minecraft skin would look even more awesome with a headband.
How would you help this clan: I'm good, not only at the game, but I'm also a very kind person, and I like to be nice.
Tell us more about yourself: Well, as I stated before, I'm 15. I love Subway. I love Minecraft. I also play Steam games, so if you want to play some of those games, let me know. ;)
Do you know any leaders of this clan: I do not know any leaders, however I know an officer (cmaaldeibson) and two nobles (bcuzimbored and CoolDarkraiDude).
Dis guy is da gud guy.

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
Accepted as a trial member please be active on the ts

Amelia010333

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Ally
Minecraft IGN: allycat0103
Skype name: xxallycatxx2
Teamspeak: AllyCat
Donor: Yes, Diamond Donor! FTW!
Wins: 244
Games Played: 2094
How mature are you 1/10: 1337
Past clans: #Reflection #Relation #Elements
Why do you want to join The Rival: Cause I'm friends with a lot of the members and stuff and yeah! Meow.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yeah for sure! :D
How would you help this clan: I am good at melee combat and I am a fun person! (I think.. xD)
Tell us more about yourself: Um. I like cats and purple. Yeah.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Not really, but I know some of the Officers, Officers, Elites, and Nobles and Members.lol

SpyrewMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Is it ok if reapply again. because I made an terrible mistake. i want to come back!

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Ally
Minecraft IGN: allycat0103
Skype name: xxallycatxx2
Teamspeak: AllyCat
Donor: Yes, Diamond Donor! FTW!
Wins: 244
Games Played: 2094
How mature are you 1/10: 1337
Past clans: #Reflection #Relation #Elements
Why do you want to join The Rival: Cause I'm friends with a lot of the members and stuff and yeah! Meow.
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband: Yeah for sure! :D
How would you help this clan: I am good at melee combat and I am a fun person! (I think.. xD)
Tell us more about yourself: Um. I like cats and purple. Yeah.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Not really, but I know some of the Officers, Officers, Elites, and Nobles and Members.lol
Pending... Please wait and be active on our team speak.

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
Is it ok if reapply again. because I made an terrible mistake. i want to come back!
After looking through your posts you have applied for many clans then say something like "I'm leaving this clan sorry guys" or "I'm actually going to leave the clan". We don't have time for any clan hoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci