• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Riders | US

Riders 4 ever?

• Yeah

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No lol

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Post the loss to Hollow we never discussed it with a mod and I never admitted go using randies and u have no proof whatsoever of using dandies Kat lol look at their last battle on the record 1. I never admitted to using randies because we never did and Kat he didn't even show you proof if I did say that 2. U guys confirmed we won 5-4 so just post the loss honestly

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
English: I want to see the screenshot where our owner "admitted" to using randies. I also want to know if Kat is a member clan staff, because if she is not she has no say in clan business. You also admitted to losing the battle 5-4 so please post the loss before more flame is brought upon your thread.

Spanish: Quiero ver la pantalla donde nuestro dueño " admitió " a usar randies . También quiero saber si Kat es un miembro de personal de clan , porque si ella no es ella tiene ni voz ni voto en los negocios del clan. También ingresa al perder la batalla 5.4 así que por favor publicar la pérdida antes de que se trajo más llama a su hilo.

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly even in serenity u guys would not post the loss lol sad I've lost all respect and will never ever converse or interact with this clan ever again because u make this community toxic goodnight me gusta el banyo

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Your leader Kenta is also a perm banned player so, if u want to take this further I can go ahead and just get this clan black listed for we also have recordings of one of your members hacking m8 and I already asked a mod if he was hacking and he said he was I also know someone else from your clan that is perm banned m8 so if u really want this clan to get black listed then keep the W against hollow but if u want to keep this clan I suggest posting the win

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Resolutions is also a permbanned player m8 the amount of proof I just got in the last 30minutes to prove this is crazy sooo post the loss or rip this clan

Snap

Career
Reaction score
As you can see in the previous quad post. Depressives is quite mad that you are incapable of posting a block game clan battle loss. If you could make it less stressful for both sides and just do what's right, that would be greatly appreciated. Gracias!

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
As you can see in the previous quad post. Depressives is quite mad that you are incapable of posting a block game clan battle loss. If you could make it less stressful for both sides and just do what's right, that would be greatly appreciated. Gracias!
HAHAHAHHAAHA THIS POST HAD ME DEAD IM CRYING GG HENGOD "Quad post"

CristhianDAC

Quantum
Reaction score
Shame to see how all get mad about this Good game ;-; </3
We do have proofs but I'll let leaders to take care of this inquiries, Pce.

RidersUS

Experienced
Reaction score
English: I want to see the screenshot where our owner "admitted" to using randies. I also want to know if Kat is a member clan staff, because if she is not she has no say in clan business. You also admitted to losing the battle 5-4 so please post the loss before more flame is brought upon your thread.

Spanish: Quiero ver la pantalla donde nuestro dueño " admitió " a usar randies . También quiero saber si Kat es un miembro de personal de clan , porque si ella no es ella tiene ni voz ni voto en los negocios del clan. También ingresa al perder la batalla 5.4 así que por favor publicar la pérdida antes de que se trajo más llama a su hilo.
Post the loss to Hollow we never discussed it with a mod and I never admitted go using randies and u have no proof whatsoever of using dandies Kat lol look at their last battle on the record 1. I never admitted to using randies because we never did and Kat he didn't even show you proof if I did say that 2. U guys confirmed we won 5-4 so just post the loss honestly
Wasnt me,the leader put the win sorry..
theres no reason to be rude,its a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci