• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
@SCRunner97
@nba
@Awesomeboy5
@oper
@ClaytonGamez
@FrenchFried
@mineboss4300
@Dimond1646MCSG
@Robosoft111
@Carloswbu
@TheManFrmNowhere1

The above have all been denied. PM Me or another Officer/Leader if you would like to know why.

@ZadoHD
@Burtry
@Lucidictive

The above three have all been accepted for trial c:

@norverified is pending.
Not in a hurry or anything i just wanted to know if you forgot my app XD. Its cool if your still reviewing it i was just wondering. Just pm me which of the two so ill know if i need to reapply or not.

Secondly to all Rebels i won't be on for a couple of days. I wont be home so if i'm inactive on the teamspeak thats why.

Thirdly Congratz to the three new trial members ^.^ i wish you all goodluck!!

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok rebels it is a sad day indeed,branbob has informed me he is quiting mcsg but do not worry he has asked me to run the clan while he is gone, as leader my 1st adjustment is that I'm changing the clan name from rebels to snow island disco penguins!!also say hello to your new captain professorretro!!
PENGUINS YAY!

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
wolf 2 fox 1

#Rebels <-- on topic.
To all applicants:
Posting off topic things and adding Rebels at the end is still off topic. Spamming the thread will not help your chances of being accepted. In fact, it probably hurts it.
To non-Rebels and Rebels members alike:
The spamming stops here. It's not funny anymore. If the spamming continues a mod will be called in.
Don't do it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci