• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: Soulv2
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 600+
Got Skype/TS: Yup
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) TheSoulCairn
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: PST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've teamed up with them on many occasions such as scrimmages, past experience in the clan, and being friends with most of them.
PvP Strengths: Leading, Fishing Rod Spam, Try-Harding Off Corn
PvP Weaknesses: Confidential
Past Clans (If any) Cyan Volts, Rebels, Forgotten
You cool?: I think so.
Best puppy picture: Bow Wow. Roof Roof.

This is what my app would look like IF I applied. :p
Saw this and was like
what
the
heck
Read the bottom and was like
Knew it...

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
ninjairwin maybe i can just apply for ur clan?
my cousin and 2 other ppl played
First of all, please do not double post as it is against forum rules.

As for applying for AS Rebels: That's completely your choice if you want to apply or not. You're very lucky one of the greatest clans has an AS division, and I would greatly recommend you apply for that, if you do want to be a part of a division based off your own region. You can apply here.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all, please do not double post as it is against forum rules.

As for applying for AS Rebels: That's completely your choice if you want to apply or not. You're very lucky one of the greatest clans has an AS division, and I would greatly recommend you apply for that, if you do want to be a part of a division based off your own region. You can apply here.
He applied for them last night :p

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Lucidictive
Donor: Gold, probably won't last too much longer
Wins: 300+
Got Skype/TS: Of course.
Skype name: slingshot1200
Got a mic: Of course.
Timezone: EST.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Well, I know Branbob from back in the day. I've played quite a bit with all the other officers/members as well.
PvP Strengths: Swords and sometimes a fishing rod. Water Fights. Teams, I am a strategist.
PvP Weaknesses: Flint and Steel, Bow (complete fail), and as of now, my internet is complete garbage. I don't know when it'll be fixed but that's something to keep in mind.
Past Clans: Uhh... I used to be in The Hotdogs. After a long while, I was in Forgotten for a little while, but left during trial as I felt that I wasn't being talked to enough (I didn't really play DR, and that was around the time EVERYONE was playing DR). I then clan hopped a little bit to find out what clans suited me. Honestly, I regret it. I was in Organization and Aviate. Both clans proved to show two things to me which I disliked. Disloyalty and Immaturity, along with sometimes being disrespectful to other clans. I'm hoping that by joining The Rebels I won't have these problems *if you think that I will, please tell me*
You cool?: I'm sorry, I'm @Lucidictive. What do you think? in any case, no.
Best puppy picture:

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Well, I know Branbob from back in the day. I've played quite a bit with all the other officers/members as well.
PvP Strengths: Swords and sometimes a fishing rod. Water Fights. Teams, I am a strategist.
PvP Weaknesses: Flint and Steel, Bow (complete fail), and as of now, my internet is complete garbage. I don't know when it'll be fixed but that's something to keep in mind.
Past Clans: Uhh... I used to be in The Hotdogs. After a long while, I was in Forgotten for a little while, but left during trial as I felt that I wasn't being talked to enough (I didn't really play DR, and that was around the time EVERYONE was playing DR). I then clan hopped a little bit to find out what clans suited me. Honestly, I regret it. I was in Organization and Aviate. Both clans proved to show two things to me which I disliked. Disloyalty and Immaturity, along with sometimes being disrespectful to other clans. I'm hoping that by joining The Rebels I won't have these problems *if you think that I will, please tell me*
Best puppy picture:
How would you define... immaturity.
I mean, we have tristan :p
(<3 you tristan)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Best puppy picture:
Recommendadiededism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci