• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:rexxyy
Donor:Yeah
Wins:With all my accounts, 500 something.
Got Skype/TS:Yup
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)You has.
Got a mic:yeah
Timezone:centeral
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:Alot
PvP Strengths:Sword, Bow, Fishing rod
PvP Weaknesses:Fire >.<
Past Clans (If any)Rebels, Forgotten
You cool?:Hecks yea
Best puppy picture:
Accepted! Welcome back to Rebels, hoe.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you guys for everything you ahve done for me, there is never another clan i would like to join, we have the best people in the coommuntity evar, this is been a great experience and definately hope to continue it for a very long while, again i would like to thank each and every one of you for helping me along the way, while having fun no matter what it be. I really hope this experience continues.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: jacobcrocks
Donor: None
Wins: 270+
Got Skype/TS:
Yes I do.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) thelaeren
Got a mic: Indeed
Timezone: Pacific
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: A lot. Mostly Bran and Max but I have teamed with all.
PvP Strengths: I am very good with all of the secondary weapons (FNS, Rod, Bow) and I'm also good at taking out teams 2-3
PvP Weaknesses: I find myself bad at taking out teams of 3+ and I seem to get the wrong end of the rod (Get killed by rishing rod trick all the time) otherwises I think I'm decent at most things
Past Clans (If any) I was co-leader of #KewlKidzKlan (Btw a troll), was a member of Chirishii, The Return and #Goomy
You cool?: I usually am last to get picked in gym class... But other then that YEA!
Best puppy picture: My dog. He had a tumor in his leg and bone cancer, we had to put him down last Thursday and I've been having rough times with it. For this I leave you with a cute picture of him (a St. Bernard over 150+ pounds :3)
Minecraft ID: Exodus_King1
Donor: Nope
Wins:~550
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) mason10148
Got a mic: Yep
Timezone: EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: A lot, I was in FGT and is friends with a lot of people in the clan
PvP Strengths: Bow, Straight Sword Pvp, FNS
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing Pole sometimes
Past Clans (If any) Forgotten, Romans, Rebels (Long time ago)
You cool?: Yea
Best puppy picture:
As part of the full experience I feel inclined to quote your apps for your acceptance due to the laziness of my fellow leader and officers who neglected to do it in the actual acceptance posts :3
@Branbob83 @Stealthtjmax :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci