• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
I never got to meet you omega, but I remember watching Just_Hellooo's Clan war recordings and seeing you as a really tough competitor and a good teammate. I wish I could go back and get to know you a bit more because you seem like a really cool person. Warm regards in life, Omega.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Goodbye Omega... I didn't know you that well, but we were friends at one point (or so I believe)... We had been friends, leaderboard rivals, enemies, and even clanmates (for a little). I hope you the best of luck in life, and I hope you will always remember me.

iJUDG3R

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:IJUDG3R
Donor: No
Wins: 311
Got Skype/TS: yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) mrjudg3r
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Central Time
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Not very often but I know some of the people (Uncrowdedflyer).
PvP Strengths: Flint & Steel and a Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers and fighting near trees.
Past Clans (If any) Cobras, EU Skeleton Ninjas, Defiance, Greeks, and others.
You cool?: I dont know? am I?
Best puppy picture:

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:IJUDG3R
Donor: No
Wins: 311
Got Skype/TS: yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) mrjudg3r
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Central Time
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Not very often but I know some of the people (Uncrowdedflyer).
PvP Strengths: Flint & Steel and a Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers and fighting near trees.
Past Clans (If any) Cobras, EU Skeleton Ninjas, Defiance, Greeks, and others.
You cool?: I dont know? am I?
Best puppy picture:
Applications are closed.
#OldHabitsDieHard

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Throwin' a spontaneous question at you guys...uhmm..I applied for the clan three times in the past...so does that mean I can't apply again? :c

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Throwin' a spontaneous question at you guys...uhmm..I applied for the clan three times in the past...so does that mean I can't apply again? :c
I would say you can, we only hate it when people apply RIGHT after they get denied.
cough cough big_nub cough cough

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
@omega_moon Omega you were a great leader to the clan and i will forever miss you. You were there the day i first ever met the rebels and tried out for the clan and it is sad to see you leave i always loved playing games with you and everyone else im glad to have been able to spend all this time with you and will greatly miss them and i hope to have alot more future times together. you will always be missed by mikey :D and by every other rebels member (Hope you come back one day omega) see ya soon hopefully buddy!

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
I hate to see them go but I love to watch them leave I got him running back and forth like a soccer team, rip omega moon 2012-2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci