• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
250+ Wins: 252 wins (Took a 3 month break over summer)
13 or older: 13
Skype/TS and a working mic: th3-b3ast <-- skype, And I'm on your ts often
Pretty good PvP skills: Yeah, you read my mind. (1v1 on roxbot if you want)
Have teamed with the leaders or officers before: No, but I have teamed with others in the clan like ZadoHD and I helped out Doodle, and spellcaster out in games.
Be cool :cool:: Oh, I'll be cool
Puppies. Erhmagherd.
IGN: SkillzASC
Please do not double post.
Apply using this application format below.

APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID:
Wins:
Got Skype/TS:
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)
Got a mic:
Timezone:
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:
PvP Strengths:
PvP Weaknesses:
Past Clans (If any)
You cool?:
Best puppy picture:

Skillz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: SkillzASC
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 252 ( 3 month break over summer)
Got Skype/TS: th3-b3ast, I was on your ts for the weekend.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): th3-b3ast
Got a mic: Yeah, Astro a40's
Timezone: Eastern Time.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never teamed with leaders, but I have helped out Doodle and spellcaster and teamed with ZadoHD.
PvP Strengths: Bow Spam, Sword, Fishing rod, Flint and steel, teams (Basically everything)
PvP Weaknesses: Getting flint and steeled, and hardcore combos.
Past Clans (If any) #TheReturn, #FancyLike #Element2.0 <-- will leave Element if I get into trial or member.
You cool?: Yeah, and loyal as a puppy!
Best puppy picture:

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Past Clans (If any) #TheReturn, #FancyLike #Element2.0 <-- will leave Element if I get into trial or member.
Tip: If you are applying for another clan, you should (not saying to have to) leave the clan that you are currently in, because it shows no clan dedication whatsoever. This clan looks for people with good clan dedication, and cool personalities. It's not all about PvP skill and the amount of wins you have.

Skillz

Diamond
Reaction score
Tip: If you are applying for another clan, you should (not saying to have to) leave the clan that you are currently in, because it shows no clan dedication whatsoever. This clan looks for people with good clan dedication, and cool personalities. It's not all about PvP skill and the amount of wins you have.
I am leaving the clan, and I have a lot of clan dedication, I make art, make sure everyone is having a good time and help my clan out in their troubles.

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
I am leaving the clan, and I have a lot of clan dedication, I make art, make sure everyone is having a good time and help my clan out in their troubles.
But you said in your app "Will Leave Elementv2 if I get trial or member." >.<

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know what's going on but in the Forgotten thread they beat us 2:0 (Ended early).

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Did anyone see my app or did it get lost in the comments? Not being pushy but I know it was chaos after I posted it with the clan battle ending.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Chris here, I'm really sorry to say, I want to be revoked from Trial.
Honestly, it's not easy for me to leave, but also, it is. I feel like I fit in with people outside of Rebels, and you guys aren't "my" type.
You're all great people, but I feel like I belong elsewhere. So, with that being said, one last time,
#Rebels.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Did anyone see my app or did it get lost in the comments? Not being pushy but I know it was chaos after I posted it with the clan battle ending.
As Newie said, we saw your application. We don't just accept apps right away though, so you're going to need patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci