• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I feel bad for you ;( Now we know why you couldn't make it. Hope your internet gets back to 3000 ms soon!
I feel like total crap, I feel like a total let down towards both clans.. I know this battle was long waited, sorry I couldn't play in it guys. (If it happened)

Anyways there are scary black men with big wrenches fixing my internet router in the kitchen downstairs, hopefully it'll be fixed in a few hours.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well good game rebels, was a shame you guys backed out but i had fun hope a few of you did too :)
We also had fun for the most part, it was a shame that you guys wouldn't reconsider postponing the battle because of all the glitches :( That whole "now or never" thing put us into a predicament at first since we wanted to battle you, but I do hope we battle again.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Banbob will i be able to make it into the clan i have 320 wins in all
If you play with us enough and get on the teamspeak you'll have a chance of getting in. It's not all about wins or skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci