• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Have you guys ever thought of expanding Rebels and constructing rosters from other regions? I did hear you guys had an AU team at one stage but meh, I just think it would be pretty cool, but hard to manage for most.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Have you guys ever thought of expanding Rebels and constructing rosters from other regions? I did hear you guys had an AU team at one stage but meh, I just think it would be pretty cool, but hard to manage for most.
The idea had been suggested before and wasn't successful anywhere but AU

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Donor: Yeah.
Wins:224
Got Skype/TS: Yeah both of them.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Zmaster7771
Got a mic:Yes
Timezone:EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never but Ive teamed with a few members
PvP Strengths: Sword, fishing rod,and flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 or higher
Past Clans (If any) FancyLike, Celsius, Return
You cool?: Meh, Im ok ;)
Best puppy picture: http://curiousanimals.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/running-cute-puppies.pg-small.jpg
Sorry, applications are currently closed. You may re-apply when they're back open.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Although this might not be the right place to do it, someone needs to full explain the word "Off-Topic".

So many posts on this thread are people saying "Off-Topic! Get back on topic!" and as useful as this is sometimes, not everything other than applications is "Off-Topic".

"Off-topic" is anything straying away from regards of the clan. If people are discussing the TeamSpeak, the history of the Rebels, applying, other members, etc., it's still on topic.

"Off-topic" is a totally random post, not regarding the Rebels at all. For example:

RawFish72: "Hey, guys! Minecraft is getting an update!"

SandwichDestroyer19: "My YouTube channel got 100 subscribers!"

WeeOooO: "One time I put my hotdog in the microwave too long, and it exploded."

These, are "Off-Topic". They have nothing to do with the Rebels, or anything relating to the Rebels.

"But, Duck! Why did you just go on a seemingly pointless rant?"

Because for some ridiculous reason, this has become a pet peeve of mine.

~Carry on :p

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
Although this might not be the right place to do it, someone needs to full explain the word "Off-Topic".

So many posts on this thread are people saying "Off-Topic! Get back on topic!" and as useful as this is sometimes, not everything other than applications is "Off-Topic".

"Off-topic" is anything straying away from regards of the clan. If people are discussing the TeamSpeak, the history of the Rebels, applying, other members, etc., it's still on topic.

"Off-topic" is a totally random post, not regarding the Rebels at all. For example:

RawFish72: "Hey, guys! Minecraft is getting an update!"

SandwichDestroyer19: "My YouTube channel got 100 subscribers!"

WeeOooO: "One time I put my hotdog in the microwave too long, and it exploded."

These, are "Off-Topic". They have nothing to do with the Rebels, or anything relating to the Rebels.

"But, Duck! Why did you just go on a seemingly pointless rant?"

Because for some ridiculous reason, this has become a pet peeve of mine.

~Carry on :p
Duck stop posting stuff that's off topic. :p
Jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci